Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tecate Offers $30 Rebate For Chavez Jr-Martinez PPV Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tecate Offers $30 Rebate For Chavez Jr-Martinez PPV Show

A single purchase this weekend can save boxing fans up to $30 on HBO’s next two pay-per-view events.

This weekend’s headliner between Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and lineal middleweight king Sergio Martinez tops a card at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas. The live feed airs on HBO PPV, at a suggested retail price of $49.95. [Click Here To Read More]

Now I can get drunk because I found Tecate in VA and get the famous TR rebate

Comment

too bad i quit drinking

Comment

So you habe to buy what more than likely will be Bradley card to get rebate

Comment

Got my 30 pack. Tecate tastes like bud light so its cool.

Comment

Tried tecate for the first time a few months ago

Its not bad

Comment

Tecate is horrible but I got the discount for Marquez vs. Mayweather.

Good deal if you're already going to buy the PPV.

Comment

It's really only saving about $8 since you have to pay about $22 for 24 Tecates. I'd rather shell out $8 on beer that doesn't take like piss.

Comment

Tecate is always what I always bring to the party since I would bring a case anyways, I can't say Tecate is my favorite but it is alright. However, I usually get a couple other beers down before I switch to Tecate.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                    It's really only saving about $8 since you have to pay about $22 for 24 Tecates. I'd rather shell out $8 on beer that doesn't take like piss.
                    Except for the fact that you also get to keep the beer.

Comment

Working...
                    X