Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you go out with a girl that said no sex untill marraige?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry's brother View Post
    Yes cause i'd know the relationship wasnt based on sex and i'd actually get to know the person i was dealing with,sex is overated and complicates things.You may actually form a friendship instead of just trying to get off all the time
    Well said.

End Thread/

Comment

most girls just say that shit so they can subconsciously tell themselves "he isnt in it for sex"

oldest woman trick in the book

well as long as your over 18 years old

but in my experience.....you kiss them right and touch them right.......they will eventually fold

and you aint even gotta be a dick about it........just be a pimp about it

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        most girls just say that shit so they can subconsciously tell themselves "he isnt in it for sex"

oldest woman trick in the book

well as long as your over 18 years old

but in my experience.....you kiss them right and touch them right.......they will eventually fold

and you aint even gotta be a dick about it........just be a pimp about it
        I always wondered why do they think we even bothered talk to them in the 1st place? without sex you are just friends really, a romantic relationship implies sex but you can't realistically peruse one unless you make it seem like you weren't interested in sex as the initial reason you are talking to them.....some mating ritual we humans have.

Comment

Maybe the Broad is a Dude and he gets off on taking fellas for a ride like that - I seen enough Jerry Springers to know 5h!t can go down like that so I'd need to check out that under carriage real careful like.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            I always wondered why do they think we even bothered talk to them in the 1st place? without sex you are just friends really, a romantic relationship implies sex but you can't realistically peruse one unless you make it seem like you weren't interested in sex as the initial reason you are talking to them.....some mating ritual we humans have.
            well i think its rather simple

the girl just doesnt want to be ****ed over

most girls who say they wait for marraige hold value to sex rather than just give it away to just anyone

in all honesty its fairly nice of them to give you the warning

"its not gonna be easy to get this pussy"

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              well i think its rather simple

the girl just doesnt want to be ****ed over

most girls who say they wait for marraige hold value to sex rather than just give it away to just anyone

in all honesty its fairly nice of them to give you the warning

"its not gonna be easy to get this pussy"
              But thats so stupid when you really think about it, its like would you let me rail you or not? if so why wait? its not going to make it better in anyway if we do. Don't they want sexual relations too?

Comment

But thats so stupid when you really think about it, its like would you let me rail you or not? if so why wait? its not going to make it better in anyway if we do. Don't they want sexual relations too?
                well then you have to look into the sociology of that

good girls want to remain good girls and **** their loving "boyfriend" so they wont be deemed a whore

i know its stupid man

but you know women are complicated as ****

but in the same breathe i dont **** loose bitches for a lot of reasons

i think the main reason though is i like to make a girl who acts like she doesnt want it............beg for it

Comment

So your telling me that you would pass up on Adriana Lima or a prime Jessica Simpson, spray?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r
                    So your telling me that you would pass up on Adriana Lima or a prime Jessica Simpson, spray?
                    No I would not unless there was some definite time tables of getting that poon which were iron clad.

Comment

No I would not unless there was some definite time tables of getting that poon which were iron clad.

your crazy. all you have to do is marry them. Hell Nick Leshay did and left Jessica a year later.

you crazy on passing that up though.

Comment

Working...
                      X