No announcement yet.

The Travis Kauffman vs. Tony Grano ShoBox Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both guys had ****ty stamina.

Chins would be better if they were in shape to go some rounds.

Both weren't.

Grano had the little bit more tonight, but not much.

Comment

Kauffman should dump his old man as a trainer. Didnt do too well with Cintron, certainly dosent do too well w his son. Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by PR Mark View Post
        Kauffman should dump his old man as a trainer. Didnt do too well with Cintron, certainly dosent do too well w his son. Just sayin.

I wouldn't blame the trainer for that showing.

The blame is on him solely.

He threw away a fight he could have won.

Comment

Damnit I should've wagered some points on this one. I thought Kauffman would win, but I've ssen Grano live before and thought he was a live underdog. Oh well, from what you all say it was a decent scrap, I'll watch it when I get home in the morning. Trully is something of note, and entertaining fight between two young heavyweights, doesn't happen too often.

Comment

Originally posted by HeartAttack View Post
            Damnit I should've wagered some points on this one. I thought Kauffman would win, but I've ssen Grano live before and thought he was a live underdog. Oh well, from what you all say it was a decent scrap, I'll watch it when I get home in the morning. Trully is something of note, and entertaining fight between two young heavyweights, doesn't happen too often.

It was entertaining. Just don't get ur hopes up about the talent level of the entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
              ALL PROPS TO GRANO BUT HE WAS CHEATING!!..hit kauffman with a lowblow than spits his mouthpiece out?!..cmon man
              Grano must have had a training session with Bernard Hopkins.

Comment

Working...
              X