Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My love for food guarantees that I go to the gym as often as I can(save for the last two months with two broken legs).

Comment

I love cheesecake.

Comment

On a serious note. I love the Hampshire air ambulance and the surgeons that not only saved my life(twice I had to have a crash team in the same sitting), but saved my legs meaning that I will be able to walk and run again.

I also have a huge amount of love and respect for the dedicated and overworked/underpaid nurses that showed care and respect for my dignity and helped nurse me back to health.

But on this subject, most of all, I loved the moment when my missus and kids walked through the door of the ward and gave me a massive hug. It was like winning a world title.

I was told I might not walk again unnaided or if I did it would be a year/ year and a half....happy to report that through 6 months of physio and training and stretching at home, I am able to walk now. I love that!!!!

Comment

I rarely use the words LOVE or HATE. Those are very powerful words that are used much too easily these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            I rarely use the words LOVE or HATE. Those are very powerful words that are used much too easily these days.
            I love you post bro

Comment

I love that I'll have enough time for lunch today to go to my favorite Mexican restaurant and fill up on tacos de carne asada and free tortilla chips smothered in fresh salsa, sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, and queso blanco.

**** yeah. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I love that I'll have enough time for lunch today to go to my favorite Mexican restaurant and fill up on tacos de carne asada and free tortilla chips smothered in fresh salsa, sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, and queso blanco.

Fatty........

I'm jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

this ^^^ is call unconditional love!

Comment

I love this too....

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      and how about the dude with one titty in my signature.

not one mention? come on, son!!
                      lmfao i cant stop

Comment

Working...
                      X