Ellen Degeneres
    3.70%

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    I have to go with my twin.
    Chelsea Handler?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      Chelsea Handler?

The only person in show business close to my abnormal height.

Comment

Kimmel and Fallon make me laugh...Letterman is funny but gets on my nerves sometimes...Arsenio Hall is the King IMO

Comment

I vehemently disagree with his politics, but Jon Stewart is by far the funniest guy up there.

Comment

Conan's had some classic moments -

Here's a video of him visiting a vineyard in napa valley - dont know how to embed jw player

http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/02/co...-obrien-video/

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              I vehemently disagree with his politics, but Jon Stewart is by far the funniest guy up there.
              In a poll with 10 liberals, he's actually the closest thing to unbiased your going to get. Too bad Dennis Miller cant keep a show.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                In a poll with 10 liberals, he's actually the closest thing to unbiased your going to get.
                I'll take your word for it. Most everything I've heard from him is extremely biased and narrow minded, but he's still funny. Pretty decent recent bit on Fast and Furious though.

Too bad Dennis Miller cant keep a show.
                I like Miller, but his radio show is abysmal. More giggling than talking. And he's just not as funny as Jon Stewart.

Comment

leno & letterman are horribly past prime & their sense of humor has run pass its expiration date.

conan is overrated. jimmy kimmel is improving. fallon's show is hopeless. bill maher has the most informative, eclectic guests & they have the best thought provoking discussions & has the best overall show but to me jon stewart is the funniest out of all them.

Comment

I voted for the ginger. I love Conan O'Brien, I remember watching his show as far back as the late 90's. He's gone downhill a bit, but still way better than your average talk show host.

I absolutely hate Jay Leno, I don't understand why he hasn't been taken off the air yet. He hasn't been funny since the mid-90s. He's still making OJ Simpson jokes to this day!!! He's over-extended his stay on late night to the detriment of some people, mainly Conan.

Jimmy Fallon is getting a lot better now, it almost reminds me of the early tapings of the Conan O'Brien show.

Comment

Working...
                    X