No announcement yet.

Hulk Hogan Slammed in Divorce Settlement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    This is why we need some sort of Divorce reform in America.
    Hulk Hogan risked his health, worked hard his whole life only to have it taken by a taletless hag.
    Or he could have done a prenup before he took that bimbo bitch down the aisle like any sane man would if he has a bulging bank account.

The Hulkstar left himself open for this.

Comment

Oh well. Hogan will always have rapping to fall back on

Comment

Imagine Michael Jordan's ex wife, that **** is balling beyond belief.

Comment

that is why my wife will be making more money than me.

Comment

Floyd saw what happened to Mosley and will most likely get a prenup. You should be worried for your boy Manny, he's been bust a multitude of times creeping on Jinkee and I don't think he has a prenup. Along with his kids he would get raped in divorce court. But let's not make this a manny/floyd thing plz.
            You do know that they were married int he Philippines and theres on divorce over there right? B*tches don't get **** over there and thats the way it should be over here.

Comment

This is why prenups should be mandatory for anyone who wants to get married.

Comment

Floyd saw what happened to Mosley and will most likely get a prenup. You should be worried for your boy Manny, he's been bust a multitude of times creeping on Jinkee and I don't think he has a prenup. Along with his kids he would get raped in divorce court. But let's not make this a manny/floyd thing plz.
                manny is the God of the Philippines no way will they do that to him. Jinke will most likely be thrown in jail for not allowing her husband to cheat on her freely.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  You do know that they were married int he Philippines and theres on divorce over there right? B*tches don't get **** over there and thats the way it should be over here.
                  Doesn't matter where you were married at it matter where you file for divorce.
                  Manny owns property in the US and I think California at that too. They are a mandatory 50/50 state too, his goose is cooked if she files there.

Comment

He's an ugly **** who got to bang that fine looking woman for many years only because of his money. I have no pity.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
                      He's an ugly **** who got to bang that fine looking woman for many years only because of his money. I have no pity.
                      WTF, you know how many other women he could have had 10X better looking than her in that space of time?
                      Hulk Hogan was the face of pro wrestling back in his day. The options on vagina were limitless for him.
                      The only reason we even know she exist is because she married a rich and affluent man.
                      The fact that she gets anything more than 10 percent is criminal.

Comment

Working...
                      X