• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
    BrZil my friend....brazil
    Originally posted by TheKza View Post
    yep, she sucked a few dicks and was let go
    Here's an excerpt from an article I ran into today. For anyone who's not familiar with the lawlessness in Brazil, it's a chilling warning that the police in that country are, let's just say, not to be trusted. (Anyone wishing to read the entire article can hit this link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...1_lnk3%7C96422)

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Judge Patricia Acioli was known for wielding a "heavy hammer," especially against rogue police who have formed illegal vigilante gangs. She had put more than 60 officers behind bars, most of them for murder.

The Rio de Janeiro state judge paid for that fearlessness: Acioli was shot to death in front of her house last month. And all of the 21 bullets that hit her came from a lot issued to police, including some in Sao Goncalo, the city where she worked.

While violence and impunity are common in Brazil, the brazen murder of Acioli was an especially heavy blow, a message of intimidation from the vigilante militias.

The slaying was "a wound to the lawful state, to democracy; the figure of the judge is a symbol of justice," said Denise Frossard, a retired judge who presided over some of Rio's first cases against the militias in the 1990s. "If she is a judge and can be killed, how can a citizen feel secure enough to be a witness?"

Indeed, who can believe the Brazilian police when they say Arturo Gatti committed suicide -- especially when their findings have been contradicted by experts in the United States?

Noted forensic pathologist Cyril Wecht has termed the version produced by the initial criminal investigation "pure, unadulterated fiction." Says Wecht, "This case must be reopened if authorities in Brazil have an iota of moral, ethical and legal concern for their reputation."

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

Indeed, who can believe the Brazilian police when they say Arturo Gatti committed suicide -- especially when their findings have been contradicted by experts in the United States?
      "Experts" who were being paid by Team Gatti. The same Team gatti who are trying to sue for money. **** those "experts" . They are trying to blame and defame the Latina.

Gatti had been beating up on her... where are all the people calling him "wifebeater'?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        "Experts" who were being paid by Team Gatti. The same Team gatti who are trying to sue for money. **** those "experts" . They are trying to blame and defame the Latina.

Gatti had been beating up on her... where are all the people calling him "wifebeater'?
        Not saying its okay to hit a woman but sometimes a ***** needs to be slapped.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

These people are not "experts," they're experts. While it might be true that they're being paid by Gatti's family, that doesn't mean that they're risking their professional reputations by making things up. No one condones any abuse Gatti might have inflicted on his wife, but that doesn't mean she had the right to kill him...assuming she in fact did.

The reality of the matter is that this case has stunk right from the beginning. The circumstances of Arturo's death are suspicious at the very least. It doesn't help that the very people who arrested Amanda Rodrigues, and let her go three weeks later, are representatives from a police department whose members are running around killing people. "Oh! The Brazilian police say Gatti killed himself? Then it must be true!"

Comment

Gatti made her sign a prenup? now **THAT** is a real man!!!!!! I'm more impressed with Gatti now.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
              Fighting for his monies only makes her look worse.
              Thats all she used him for in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                Not saying its okay to hit a woman but sometimes a ***** needs to be slapped.
                Ahhhhh. Homie, yous beez from da Slapahoe tribe.

Comment

I agree.

Amanda Rodrigues is 25 years old. She met Gatti in 2006, when she was nineteen (he was 33). They dated for a year and got married thereafter. Arturo died in July 2009. That means they were married for about two years.

Rodrigues recently rejected a judge's suggestion to reach a settlement with Gatti's family concerning Arturo's estate. Now, I ask you: Why would this young woman, who was briefly married to Gatti, decline to compromise on $3.4 million? Does she really need all of it? Does she think that being married to the man for two years somehow entitles her to all of his fortune and his mother, who bore him, deserves none of it?

"I know I was not a perfect wife. I could have been better, I did a lot of bad things," a tearful Rodrigues said during recent court testimony. Yeah...makes you wonder just how bad she really was....
                  Perfect example of a gold digger ... I hope she doesnt get any penny and the family should have everything.

Comment

If she wants the money she should fight Micky Ward for it!!!!!!

Comment

These people are not "experts," they're experts. While it might be true that they're being paid by Gatti's family, that doesn't mean that they're risking their professional reputations by making things up. No one condones any abuse Gatti might have inflicted on his wife, but that doesn't mean she had the right to kill him...assuming she in fact did.

The reality of the matter is that this case has stunk right from the beginning. The circumstances of Arturo's death are suspicious at the very least. It doesn't help that the very people who arrested Amanda Rodrigues, and let her go three weeks later, are representatives from a police department whose members are running around killing people. "Oh! The Brazilian police say Gatti killed himself? Then it must be true!"
                      No, they are "experts".

When there's a lawsuit or trial , for example. One side brings in their "experts" and the other side brings in their "experts".

Those are paid people that you bring in precisely because they will advocate the position that you want them to. Yes. they are almost always well-credentialed. But they are gonna tell YOUR side of the story.

The New York City police kills people. LAPD kills people. Police departments have corruption. Don't act like that ish isn't prevalent in the USA.

Comment

Working...
                      X