Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1N1 Vaccination Conspiracy ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOh and why do you keep changing your username? Don't want people to remember that you're the moonbat guy?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      OOh and why do you keep changing your username? Don't want people to remember that you're the moonbat guy?
      Who me?????

My username is unchanged since 2005 dude .....

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Who me?????

My username is unchanged since 2005 dude .....
        You're doing the same stuff as that moonbat guy. Ask a question and then copy and paste huge amounts of material from conspiracy websites.

Comment

You're doing the same stuff as that moonbat guy. Ask a question and then copy and paste huge amounts of material from conspiracy websites.
          What I'm doing is pointing you to the documentation .....

I don't really need it to debate my point ...... BUT .

Some guys want documentation and then when you give them the documentation they say you're copying and pasting ....
          lol!!!! what is this an insanity loop????

And here's an update ... documented facts do not = conspiracy

Oh, and I don't know a moonbot ... sorry dude.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            What I'm doing is pointing you to the documentation .....

I don't really need it to debate my point ...... BUT .

Some guys want documentation and then when you give them the documentation they say you're copying and pasting ....
            lol!!!! what is this an insanity loop????

And here's an update ... documented facts do not = conspiracy

Oh, and I don't know a moonbot ... sorry dude.
            You used up two whole posts with nothing but a list of dates and occurances, copied, pasted and unsourced. Where did the list come from?

And also it should be pointed out that listing times when human experiments were carried out is not the same as providing evidence that vaccines (of all things!) are part of some sinister plot. Vaccination is a medical intervention responsible for saving more lives than anything.

Comment

After this I'm done {Just finished DL Descent 2 and gotta check it out} and you're proving to be just too silly to waste any more time on. I'll continue this with those who have the blinders off.

Here is an ACTIVE PETITION to Outlaw Non-consensual Human Experiments Now.
              To President B. Obama, The U.S. Senate and The U.S. House.

http://criminaljustice.change.org/ac...xperiments_now

16 June 2009

[Excerpt] Throughout the Cold War, the U.S. government experimented on American citizens without their knowledge.

A 1995 government report called for the prohibition of such human-subject experimentation without informed consent.

Yet today, some officials still have the power to waive regulations requiring informed consent in classified government experiments.

About 15 years ago, a reporter at the Albuquerque Tribune discovered evidence that during the Cold War, the U.S. government carried out radiation experiments on U.S. citizens without their knowledge or consent, all under the shadow of classified research. When the story hit the newswires, the U.S. public was outraged. President Bill Clinton responded by establishing the Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments (ACHRE), calling on it to review Washington's past actions and recommend steps that would prevent such heinous human experiments from ever taking place again.

The committee made their recommendations in a 1995 report; and although Clinton issued a memorandum two years later that included several ACHRE prescriptions, bureaucratic delays kept it from being properly approved before he left office. The Department of Health and Human Services finally published it as an interim proposal in the Federal Register in 2002, but it remains unapproved by the appropriate agencies and departments.

So while it seems crazy, it's true: Today, in a country that for the last eight years has been defined by questionable intelligence-gathering techniques and interrogation methods, the U.S. government is no more restricted in carrying out nonconsensual, classified research on human subjects than it was after World War II. Thus, it's time for the Obama administration to reexamine the guidelines for classified experimentation on human subjects and close any loopholes that would allow a person to be unknowingly subject to experimentation.

It's time, with a new administration that condemns torture of any kind, to establish regulations governing all human-subject protections in classified experiments and to ensure that no person, regardless of position, can take away a person's right to consent.

So much for CONSPIRACIES

Comment

All vaccines (not just H1N1) are conspiracys. Thats why so many people have psychological disorders, ADD, autism, depression, etc. The ruling elite intentionally cripple the mass so they can excel at those things that require brain power.

Comment

Death rates , those who think that it a conspiracy think the vaccine is designed to bring down the immune system as a subtle way of killing people, you really excpect people to jus start dying strait off, it wouldnt go far.

So your theory is that you vaccinate hundreds of millions of people over ten generations and show an astonishing drop in the rates of infection of some extremely lethal and virulent diseases (including some of the major killers of all time like polio and smallpox) in order to reduce the population in the future?

Can you see the flaw in your reasoning there?

Vaccinations have been widespread for over a century (corresponding naturally to a dramatic fall in mortality and morbidity as a result of certain deadly viruses). What do you mean it's too early? Or is it just the H1N1 vaccine that's your concern? Sure, the H1N1 vaccine is far newer than those smallpox and polio vaccines, with only a couple of hundred million immunized patients spanning just a few decades that the flu virus has been available.

You just don't know what you're talking about really do you?
                  No im just talkin about the swine flu vaccine obviously, when i have mentioned any other vaccines?

Do you no what your talking about? , why are you spouting the history of vaccinations in general, im talking abut H1N1. So i mean its too early to have enough data on what exactly is occuring as a result of these vaccinations.

Do you know what an iron lung is for? It's to keep the crippled body of a polio victim breathing until the disease leaves it and then the victim has only lifelong debilitating handicap to contend with instead of death. They don't use iron lungs any more. Why? Because of vaccines.

What are you talking about? we dont use iron lungs anymore , therefore the swine flu vaccine must do what it says on the tin? logic anyone?

That's pretty fucking amazing.

But you don't know anything about mainstream science! Watered down? What does that even mean?

What's worse than a conspiracy nutcase? A conspiracy nutcase who watches Oprah.

On no evidence whatsoever, which is why it's actually not "generally accepted" that it was a "set up" any more than it is "generally accepted" that Elvis is dead!

You ask anyone on the street who shot Kennedy and almost everyone will tell you that it was Lee Harvy Oswald. Those that immediately try proferring some other explanation are the sort of people who believe that 4000 jews took a sicky on 9/11.
                  lol well ive never watched oprah, so you must have a better knowledge than me. Most people i talk to recognise it was a set up, and i think recent polls in the US show its at least 50%.

Your dissapointing me, all you have done is throw random facts at me, and call me a conspiracy nutcase, wheres your evidence for this?? lol Your too stuck in symantics. Im just trying to work out how you can be so narrow minded and still try to pass off an air of higher knowledge.

So you dont believe that 9/11 was an inside job, or at the very least been allowed to happen?

Comment

I'm glad I did not get the vaccine. The whole medical and prescription drug field is too shady for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                      I'm glad I did not get the vaccine. The whole medical and prescription drug field is too shady for me.
                      Ongoing studies, are an integral part of the medical profession and the pharmaceutical companies.

I worked in the medical profession for 15 years and know for a fact that there are non-disclosed activity taking place via surgical procedures and prescribed prescription drugs. The informed consent signed by all patients release both the hospital and physician from all liability in the event there is a problem. And in many cases, it even specifically states that newly developed drugs may be part of the treatment.

Drugs, where long term studies have not been conducted.

Comment

Working...
                      X