No announcement yet.

This Video Almost Made Me Choke From Laughing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    See? There you go again with the "Fat Yank" comment. You're as guilty as any of the people who you get mad at for calling European fighters "Euro bums".
    The point I was making earlier was that people do the "Euro" routine as a proxy racism.

cos obviously someone from Turkey is a diff. biological make-up, but essentially it's laughing at someone with a different gene pool... but people won't admit to that.

They'll laugh at Germans all day long but as soon as you say Hopkins like bananas it's ban city.

Though you're also right, I'm a ****ing hypocrite.

Comment

See? There you go again with the "Fat Yank" comment. You're as guilty as any of the people who you get mad at for calling European fighters "Euro bums".

But seriously, how can I make boxing related fart jokes? I don't think it's possible.

"Hey did you guys se what Hopkins did to Pavlik last Saturday? I haven't had that much fun since I farted and the paint began to chip from my walls!"

Only Pump would laugh, I can't sacrifice my amazing humor for his sake, it would be moral turpitude.

Comment

Simon Brown is proud of you, Bringer.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Rizo View Post
          WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for a thread all day where people would start talking about warriors, hasn't happened. I can't exactly bring him into the "greatest chin" discussion, you know?

The point I was making earlier was that people do the "Euro" routine as a proxy racism.

cos obviously someone from Turkey is a diff. biological make-up, but essentially it's laughing at someone with a different gene pool... but people won't admit to that.

They'll laugh at Germans all day long but as soon as you say Hopkins like bananas it's ban city.

Though you're also right, I'm a ****ing hypocrite.
          Oh I understood your original point, it is an acceptable form of racism, that's certain. I just like potshotting you, slag.

Comment

And I love you potshotting me for it... I finger my own anus every time you do.

Comment

The first hard body shot I ever took in the ring I let out a little whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
                And I love you potshotting me for it... I finger my own anus every time you do.
                Maybe I should cut back then, I don't want you enjoying yourself too much.

Comment

Ha ha, that stopped you in your tracks, didn't it?

Actually, I should stop this **** ****.

****, I'ma make a thread.

Comment

WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for a thread all day where people would start talking about warriors, hasn't happened. I can't exactly bring him into the "greatest chin" discussion, you know?

Oh I understood your original point, it is an acceptable form of racism, that's certain. I just like potshotting you, slag.
                    Yeah man, this video is definitely out of the "iron chin" discussions.

Perhaps it'll be appropriate if anyone talks about "iron heart"?

Comment

http://

Comment

Working...
                      X