Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL:How far can $uper $eth Mitchell Go in his career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL:How far can $uper $eth Mitchell Go in his career?

I just saw this guy fight and he is now my favorite fighter. This guy look insane. I quickly read up on him and he is a huge HW prospect. He is the first guy to knock out Timor the White Lion.

He is fighting next week against Chazz Witherspoon (some bum) but he is just taking it slow.

He is 6'2-6'3, all muscles, looks like he have a good chin. Power in both hands. Good stamina. He started in his mid 20's. The Klithsckos are getting old. Vitali especially.

So how far can $uper $eth Mtichell go?

Will $uper $ETH be the new HW $uper $tar?
    ATG
    30.00%
    Elite fighter a class below ATG
    10.00%
    Bum Overrated will get exposed
    10.00%
    Solid Career
    50.00%

imo he will hold a title somewhen in his career

Comment

He'll have a decent career once the Klits retire.

Comment

I like him but I hope gets more experiance and take a few risks before taking a title shot. He has alot of potential but there is no need to rush.

Comment

" The answer to this question is in his heart, but I voted ATG. A man can become whatever he wills himself to be."

The Truck

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
            " The answer to this question is in his heart, but I voted ATG. A man can become whatever he wills himself to be."

The Truck
            DAMN THAT IS A GOOD QUOTE.

and ya I agree. I think $uper $eth aint scared of nobody or beast and will fight either KBRO in the next 2-3 years.

I hope he takes it slow thoguh no need to tsruh $uper $eth right now. let vitali get a little older even slower and weaker eye set, then super seth can ko him and get acredit and hype and move on to be teh next big thign

Comment

I think he gets exposed by the likes of Chambers and Adamek.

Comment

Very good prospect,Needs alot more experience tho.

Comment

nowhere as long as the Klits have the titles, just like every other HW

Comment

Working...
                  X