No announcement yet.

Remembering Scott Harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remembering Scott Harrison

So How good was Scott Harrison? He boasts only a modest 25-2-2 record but had about 11 WBO title fights in there and was as strong as any Feather weight of recent memory

I never liked Harrison and met him once, that only made me dislike him more but he was a better fighter than i think he's remembered as

Thoughts?

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    So How good was Scott Harrison? He boasts only a modest 25-2-2 record but had about 11 WBO title fights in there and was as strong as any Feather weight of recent memory

I never liked Harrison and met him once, that only made me dislike him more but he was a better fighter than i think he's remembered as

Thoughts?
    I didn't think you'd get much repsonse for Harrison. I suppose it's because he'll only be remembered as the guy who chucked his career away.. Shame because he was right in the middle of what should have been his prime, and he wasn't bad either, menacingly big and incredibly strong for a featherweight.

Why was it he decided to become an a-hole..?.. He had the capabilities to win the freedom of Glasgow but was banned from all it's bars instead..
    What went wrong?.. Was it something to do with his father (trainer) or was Harrison just a bad ass alcoholic?

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      I never liked Harrison and met him once, that only made me dislike him more
      What happened?

Comment

Thought id bump this thread as today after 2 and a half years in a spanish prison Scott Harrison was released. At 34 years old and having been out of the ring since November 05 Harrison annouced he will be returning to the ring and vowed to be champ again. Harrison actually looked in phenomenal shape though somewhat bulked up from his days as WBO Featherweight champion. Within hours of being released Harrison was gloved up hitting the mitts with his dad

Harrison looked bigger but in better shape than even in his prime. Muscles dont reveal true fighting shape though and ii dont like his chances after all the abuse his body has been through and all that time out

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
          What happened?
          Not much he was just a bit of a prick

Comment

His fight with McCullough was just scary too watch, McCullough took as big a beating as I've seen anyone take that night and still went to see the final bell.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
              His fight with McCullough was just scary too watch, McCullough took as big a beating as I've seen anyone take that night and still went to see the final bell.
              Wayne is about as tough as they get, Morales put it on him bad too and he saw it through.

Sometimes u feel a fighter is just too tough...

Comment

Working...
              X