No announcement yet.

Winky Wright vs. Kassim Ouma at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winky Wright vs. Kassim Ouma at 154

I just got done watching an epic performance by Wright against Mosley in their first fight... I think that actually might be his best performance (maybe Mosley II or Trinidad could surpass it, I've never done a true comparison, but...).

I also got my first view of Kassim Ouma when he won the vacant IBF belt that Wright vacated when he choose to fight Mosley again (which let him keep a different belt that he would have had to vacate, avoid a lawsuit, because Mosley had an immediate rematch clause, and get the bigger payday of the two fights). Ouma's performance in the vacant IBF title fight against Verno Phillips was pretty incredible itself. He threw a zillion punches (as usual), and his body work was just crushing.

I'm not sure which way this fight would go, but I know it would certainly be competitive.

I can see Wright using his gloves to block the multitude of punches coming from Ouma, and countering his way to a victory.

I can also see Ouma fighting like Angel Hernandez, which had a close fight with Wright, because the plethora of punches that came from weird, looping angles gave Wright a lot of problems. The difference is Ouma is much better than Hernandez.

What do you all think?
    Winky Wright
    100.00%
    Kassim Ouma
    0.00%

nah, i think this has boring winky points win written all over it

Comment

Winky wins by UD, no sweat.

Comment

Wright wins a decision, the jab would have worked well for him.

Comment

i got winky over n e one at 154

Comment

Originally posted by ophqui View Post
            nah, i think this has boring winky points win written all over it
            Cosign

Comment

Winky at his peak at 154 would took a UD.

Comment

Working...
              X