Vitali Stays Out Of Brawl In Ukraine Parliament

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Stays Out Of Brawl In Ukraine Parliament

Would love to see Vitali and Wlad walk through them

I saw this on CNN (I think) and it made me cringe when the reporter referred to Vitali as "Wladamir Kreshenko".

And seriously, I can't believe one of the few Ukranians not mixing it up is a freakin BOXER. If only Vitali's fellow countrymen showed as much as class as he did, this type of thing wouldn't keep happening there.

Comment

Boxing prepared him well for politics.

Comment

Vitali is shook.

Comment

Vitali ducking the Ukraine parliament, coward!

/BoxingScene logic

Comment

I saw this yesterday and was thinking where is Vitali when you need him.

Comment

ukraine is a lovely place, innit?

savages,

Comment

Proves my theory right once again.

Those who have power never display it until the time is ready.

Those who have no power talk and try to act tough to show/brag how strong they are.

Its like you see these idiots in the club or on the street pretending they some hard thugs with pants on waist but they tuff man, they knock yoz ass outs. But when push comes to shove they never to be seen.

The real men with power never flaunt it or show it, look at Vitali just chilling rolling his eyes at these clowns, knowing he would KO all of them.

Some of toughest people I met have come across as soft and even go out of their way to avoid trouble, but when people push back, boom its over.

Know a guy who's a pro boxer here, dude is shredded @ LHW/CW and bounces for a living, half the words out of his mouth are "sorry" or excuse me as all he does is avoid fights . But man, once some of these "tough" guys start shiet, its over, the beast is unleashed.

Kinda same like the real Mafia, they dont go around calling themselves mobsters or gangsters, they see themselves as business man or family man, but these little ******ed thugs go around pretending to be The Sopranos or Tony Montana while they sell dimebags or "hustle" to make same amount as minimum wage.

Go Vitali, show them how a evolved person acts.

Comment

lol at vitali

Comment

LOL HAHAHAHAHA Vitali is so cool!

Comment

Working...
                    X