No announcement yet.

USC we're coming for you! College Football 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    Imo, they shouldnt be. The nc game should be the two best teams playing eachother, not the who looked best while playing scrubs game. Everybody is tired of sec dominance, but year in and year out it is proven, other conferences cant hang with the sec elites of the year. Imo, the sec winner, even with 1 loss, should play in the nc game. People whine about this, but until they axtually defeat the sec elite, they can keep whining as far as im concerned.

K state seems a joke to me. Dont get me wrong,

And oregon loss feels inevitable. Either against stanford, or in a bowl should they play an sec elite.

But yeah, the nc game should be the two best teams playing, and i think that would be the sec winner and ND at this point.
    U called it , nice outlook and prediction.should be interesting how that sec title game plays out even though it ain't having Florida in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
      U called it , nice outlook and prediction.should be interesting how that sec title game plays out even though it ain't having Florida in it.
      Lol, i feel like if i had bet on stanford, than they would have lost. I couldnt help but think of that during the game.

Itll be interesting how things play out. Look out for georgia, they are heating up at the right time. A strong running game, good quarterback play and a good defense. Alabama is obviousoy good too, tho i dont think they are as good as last year, and their weaknesses are too big. Because of saban itll be a good game, but i am guessing georgia will pull it out.

At this point, am hoping for a ND-Georgia championship.

Comment

Lol, i feel like if i had bet on stanford, than they would have lost. I couldnt help but think of that during the game.

Itll be interesting how things play out. Look out for georgia, they are heating up at the right time. A strong running game, good quarterback play and a good defense. Alabama is obviousoy good too, tho i dont think they are as good as last year, and their weaknesses are too big. Because of saban itll be a good game, but i am guessing georgia will pull it out.

At this point, am hoping for a ND-Georgia championship.
        sounds like a bet coming on for sec title game, can't wait for that day.that game and cotto fight to cap it off.

Comment

sounds like a bet coming on for sec title game, can't wait for that day.that game and cotto fight to cap it off.
          Im game, also game on betting on the UF-FSU game next week. Been trash talking my cousins on this game for months now lol.

Comment

Im game, also game on betting on the UF-FSU game next week. Been trash talking my cousins on this game for months now lol.
            I actually can't stand Fsu, I would hate to root for them, so once they do beat fsu, since there can be 2 sec teams in bcs games where u see them going ? Sugar bowl and against who?

Comment

• irish vs tide in national championship

Comment

I actually can't stand Fsu, I would hate to root for them, so once they do beat fsu, since there can be 2 sec teams in bcs games where u see them going ? Sugar bowl and against who?
                I have no idea. Living in the northwest, i have to constantly deal with oregon fans, so id like to see them be beat again lol. I think it would be a good game, a typical grind it out win for the gators. Oregons run can, and usually is, stopped when they go against strong defenses, and i think it would be the same story. I see their offense really struggling against our d, especially if we stop the run and press the pass. Offensively we are not too good, but oregons d is not too strong either, and i think we would grind out some points against them.

Edit:what will be really crazy is if ND loses next week, gators would be sitting pretty for the NC game, even without the sec championship. I give usc little to no shot at beating ND....but crazier things have happened.
                Last edited by ~AK49~; 11-18-2012, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• Notre Dame vs Bama for the 2013 BCS national title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    Notre Dame vs Bama for the 2013 BCS national title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    bama is gonna get their **** pushed in

Comment

• Gators goin in dry today

Comment

Working...
                      X