Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there such thing as responsible drug users?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there such thing as responsible drug users?

Im not talking bout weed or ectasy.. Im talking about cocaine, meths, heroin etc..

like taking it once in a blue moon without getting hooked on.. or taking it on special occasions
    Last edited by phook; 09-17-2011, 08:43 AM.

Yeah ofc, The majority of the western world drink alcohol in a weekly basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
      Yeah ofc, The majority of the western world drink alcohol in a weekly basis.
      yeh alcohol is diff and anyone can drink responsiblity because its non addictive..

Comment

lol don't ever group weed and friggin ecstasy together again. where the hell do you guys get your information from, anyway?
        drug dealers? ^^

ecstasy is horrible for you. it will destroy your brain specifically.
        do you want that?
        and there can literally be ANYTHING in one of those pills. anything.

and the answer is no

even mild pattern drinking of alcohol and coffee will take something out of you over time

hard drugs ruin your body and your mind. they absolutely ruin them.
        the few people i know who has used drugs heavily is either dead, in jail, or supremely unhealthy and looking at a short and hard life. and i'm not an old man, most of my friends are younger people.

if you want to live the longest and healthiest life possible you are best to keep them out of your life

but if you gotta do something you can probably smoke a little weed or drink a glass of wine or a couple beers once in a blue moon. i for one will be drinking a couple beers tonight during the undercard of the mayweather fight.

that probably wont hurt you at all. just don't get horribly drunk. that's not good for you.

marijuana itself contains no carcinogens (chemicals that break down cells in the body and cause them to become cancerous.)
        the stuff used to grow the stuff in mass quan****** and keep it bug and mold free, however, does.
        so unless you're smoking your own **** you grew in your backyard you're likely smoking plenty of chemicals you do not want to be breathing in

and also, smoking is an inherently toxic delivery system

if you really have to see it for yourself;
        take a cigarette (or some weed in a joint or whatever if you smoke it)

and take a drag on it through a paper towel (with the paper towel over the unlit end [in your mouth])
        you'll see a brown // black dot where the filter of the cigarette was

that stuff is going into your lungs and staying there until you cough it out. if it contains carcinogens (tobacco smoke contains ****LOADS OF THEM) they are staying in your lungs

something to think about, bro

Comment

honestly know several succesfully fuctioning potheads. not rich mofos but but mid class successful potheads/

Comment

Yes, I do Heroin and Meth (for recreational purposes) on a daily basis. Yet I'm a loving parent and fully functioning member of society.

I feel like these drugs are keeping me younger & healthier to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              lol don't ever group weed and friggin ecstasy together again. where the hell do you guys get your information from, anyway?
              drug dealers? ^^

ecstasy is horrible for you. it will destroy your brain specifically.
              do you want that?
              and there can literally be ANYTHING in one of those pills. anything.

and the answer is no

even mild pattern drinking of alcohol and coffee will take something out of you over time

hard drugs ruin your body and your mind. they absolutely ruin them.
              the few people i know who has used drugs heavily is either dead, in jail, or supremely unhealthy and looking at a short and hard life. and i'm not an old man, most of my friends are younger people.

if you want to live the longest and healthiest life possible you are best to keep them out of your life

but if you gotta do something you can probably smoke a little weed or drink a glass of wine or a couple beers once in a blue moon. i for one will be drinking a couple beers tonight during the undercard of the mayweather fight.

that probably wont hurt you at all. just don't get horribly drunk. that's not good for you.

marijuana itself contains no carcinogens (chemicals that break down cells in the body and cause them to become cancerous.)
              the stuff used to grow the stuff in mass quan****** and keep it bug and mold free, however, does.
              so unless you're smoking your own **** you grew in your backyard you're likely smoking plenty of chemicals you do not want to be breathing in

and also, smoking is an inherently toxic delivery system

if you really have to see it for yourself;
              take a cigarette (or some weed in a joint or whatever if you smoke it)

and take a drag on it through a paper towel (with the paper towel over the unlit end [in your mouth])
              you'll see a brown // black dot where the filter of the cigarette was

that stuff is going into your lungs and staying there until you cough it out. if it contains carcinogens (tobacco smoke contains ****LOADS OF THEM) they are staying in your lungs

something to think about, bro
              Just made me wanna quit smoking

Comment

Yeah....quite easily. Depending on the type of person.

Comment

Yeah, my friend does E and coke every now and then.

Still seems normal imo.

Comment

Addiction is for weak willed puzzies

Comment

Working...
                    X