No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Huck vs Garay Early Results From Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Huck vs Garay Early Results From Germany

Undefeated cruiserweight Mario Daser (10-0, 4 KOs) barely got past hardly any dangerous Jermaine Bland (1-7-1, 1 KO) over six rounds with a disputed majority decision. Daser hasn't impressed by any possible means and can get huge problems while stepping up in class.

[Click Here To Read More]

Huck is a dirty fighter lots of rabbit punches Garay was brave and came to fight but he just got hit with a good shot then another to the back of the head.

Comment

Another big effing deal defense against a washed up or never were opponent. Give Lebedev a rematch on a neutral site!

Comment

Just watched the fight on You Tube and it was actually a pretty good fight. In the third round Huck started swinging wild. The ref separated the fighters and as Garay was standing a distance from Huck he started swinging his arms like a sissy and shaking his head. I am pretty sure he was imitating Huck's wild swings and it was one of the funniest things I have seen in a fight in a long time. By the way Garay accredited himself well and all the punches that Huck landed at the end looked clean to me.
        Last edited by Ravens Fan; 07-17-2011, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          Just watched the fight on You Tube and it was actually a pretty good fight. In the third round Huck started swinging wild. The ref separated the fighters and as Garay was standing a distance from Huck he started swinging his arms like a sissy and shaking his head. I am pretty sure he was imitating Huck's wild swings and it was one of the funniest things I have seen in a fight in a long time. By the way Garay accredited himself well and all the punches that Huck landed at the end looked clean to me.
          That's exactly what I was coming in here to find out...whether or not it's worth a watch. Thanks the rundown!

Comment

Working...
          X