No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rios Looks Over Ring Gear For Pacquiao Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Rios Looks Over Ring Gear For Pacquiao Clash

Junior welterweight contender Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios looks over his new trunks with trainer Robert Garcia in preparation for his upcoming world championship fight against eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao. Pacquiao vs Rios will battle at The Venetian Macao Resort in Macau,China and will be televised live in the US, Saturday, Nov. 23, 9pm ET/6pm PT on HBO Pay-Per-View. Photos by James Dayap.

[Click Here To Read More]

Rios is not FULLY Mexican because he is listening to hip hop in those photos.

Comment

So that's what he'll be knocked out in

Comment

doesnt feel like this fight is in 2 weeks

Comment

This fight can't get here soon enough. It's my most anticipated fight of the year since it got announced. And yes, I am aware that Bam Bam will get a beating and that even though he is a warrior his style is perfect for Pacquiao. I am not going to deny what's obvious. HOWEVER, this will be a SICK (in every sense of the word) war and Rios will give it his all and perform at a level that only an all time great can bring out of someone. Rios will be on his toes the whole fight very wary of Pacquiaos movement and trying to chop his head off. He will not mind the damage and will keep coming forward (specially cause he is young) in what will be a Margarito-esque balls to the wall style. I would not be surprised if he catches Pac with a big bomb and hurts him.

This will be entertaining, this will be bloody, this will be violent... my type of fight. I cannot wait!
          Last edited by The Problem Child; 11-13-2013, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Rios All Day

Rios is gonna take it to him, then walk Manny in to Shaddy Acres retirement home.

Comment

Pac looked good for 5 or 6 rds against Marquez but the fight didn't go the full 12 rds. If Rios' chin can hold up for 6 rds Pac is going to fade or slow down and that's when Rios will get a chance to win the fight with effective pressure. Won't be surprised if Rios comes on strong late but doesn't quite do enough to KO Pac. And the fight ends up being a controversial decision win for Pac.

Comment

Pac has this one regardless.

Comment

I can't wait for this fight>>>>>>> WAR PACMAN vs RIOS

Comment

Just want this fight to happen so we can shut up the "boxing psychologists" and "boxing doctors" talking about chins and bounce backs after a KO loss. Absolutely tired of hearing about the effects of being ko'd and all the side conversations about it. Newsflash that wasn't Pacquaio's first loss or the first time he's been KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                    X