No announcement yet.

UFC Primetime: St-Pierre vs. Condit - Episode 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Primetime: St-Pierre vs. Condit - Episode 1

LOL UFC trying to convince us Condit beat Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
      well , Condit did infact beat Diaz.... unless you're a blind or just a diaz nuthugger.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
        that fight is truly a matter of opinion.

when I first watched the fight I thought Diaz won. but on rewatch I had Condit winning.

it all depends on how you look at it. wasn't a robbery thats for sure.

either way, Condit win/lose against GSP, I think he's definitely gonna be facing Diaz next fight. Only makes sense.

Comment

War GSP!

Comment

i am a GSP fan but i hope Condit wins and surprise all of us just for the thrill

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
              well , Condit did infact beat Diaz.... unless you're a blind or just a diaz nuthugger.
              I hate Diaz to the core but I truly believe Diaz won not that I wont sleep over it. Seeing Diaz fans bitch and moan on Youtube is good comedy.

Comment

Anybody with a working set of eyes and an IQ over 60 knows Diaz won. Hope GSP smashes Condit. But like I said in the other thread, look for GSP to grind him to a decision then call out Nick....

Comment

War Condit, though I like GSP too

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    Anybody with a working set of eyes and an IQ over 60 knows Diaz won. Hope GSP smashes Condit. But like I said in the other thread, look for GSP to grind him to a decision then call out Nick....
                    Rounds 1,3,4 Condit

On rewatch I scored the fight from minute to minute and wrote down who won each minute of every round.

Diaz's best round was round 2 and even that round was really close.

The last round was the hardest to score cuz Condit came on strong at the beginning of the round but Diaz got the takedown and had some legit submission attempts but Condit ended up reversing positions which was big. I gave it to Diaz cuz I had to pick 1, but that round was a 'draw' if anything.

Sometimes when a fighter comes on strong in the last minute or has a big 30 seconds during a round, its easy to forget that he didn't do anything for the other 3-4 minutes of that round. Thats why I think minute to minute scoring is far more accurate than just scoring the round as a whole.
                    Last edited by -Swizzy-; 11-06-2012, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X