No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Fires Back at Bob Arum: No Class and No Heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Fires Back at Bob Arum: No Class and No Heart

WBC President Jose Sulaimán responds to an insult from Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who following the outcome of the trilogy bout between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez, called the sanctioning head an *sshole. Arum was upset with some of Sulaiman's pre-fight comments. Sulaiman felt the trilogy bout was a mismatch because Marquez was 38-years-old and moving up in weight by nearly two divisions to face Pacquiao. Instead, the judges at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas saw a close twelve round majority decision win for Pacquiao, although there are many people out there who scored the fight in favor of Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sulaiman vs Arum for the WBC superheavyweight title on HBO. Everyone wins.

Comment

undercard for mayweather/pacquiao on may 5th ; sulaiman vs bob arum

Comment

Can't they both go away...

These two do nothing but scratch each other's back and then complain as if we can't see the charade being played on us

Comment

sulaiman should toss in another one of those "diamond" belts for the 4th fight, fucken penguin.

Comment

I find it weird that the biggest crooks in boxing are born in 1931: Arum, Sulamain, and Don King.

Comment

Bob Arum is such a greedy person I dont understand why either hes already so old yet he is still about the money even though he will never be able to spend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                I find it weird that the biggest crooks in boxing are born in 1931: Arum, Sulamain, and Don King.
                A vintage year for rogues and scoundrels~

Comment

If I was in a room with Hitler, Bob Arum, Sulaiman and Osama Bin Laden... I'd shoot Bob Arum and Sulaiman twice.
                  Like anybody gives a shet what either of them say

Comment

sulaiman's as crooked as they come, but bob arum is a sociopathetic scumbag. he is one of the most despicable human beings to walk the face of the earth.

Comment

Working...
                    X