Collapse
No announcement yet.

RJJ is already dissapointing me!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roys confidence is Shot, just like him. He talks that way and Fights that way. I think he is praying to God for a miracle. He prays to wake up on Saturday Morning feeling like the Superman Roy Jones Jr. again.

Maybe it will happen; you never know.

Comment

all he is saying is, this win will not define him, he has been defined.. his legacy is cemented aka HALL OF FAME, already.... hes putting ALL the pressue on joe, because in most people eyes, hes the one with something to prove still

but to help u out rogelio.. here u go... VERY FIRST part of the video

Comment

he aint losing

Comment

Roy's legacy is secure regardless, Roy wants redemption. A man looking for that is a dangerous mother****a!

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
            I did see on 24/7 where said who cares if he losses.
            ur not takin it from the wrong perspective... he said who cares in perspective of what others think... others think hes going to lose, hes expected to lose, so if he lose... who cares? right...
            Last edited by THE REED; 11-06-2008, 07:35 PM.

Comment

i don't see it like that bro. i think he's saying it in order to pump us, and himself up for what would be a huge win at 39 yrs old, and his career coming full circle at such a late stage!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                ur not takin it from the wrong perspective... he said who cares in perspective of what others think... others think hes going to lose, hes expected to lose, so if he lose... who cares? right...
                i will care if he losses and i will be dissapointed. he better not fight like he did in the third tarver fight!!!! I've never heard roy say crap like this, I don't think it's good for him to have that mentality. Maybe I am looking at it wrong .

foward to 3:00 this is the roy i want to hear talking

Comment

did u play the video i posted?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    did u play the video i posted?
                    my speakers suck here at work i'll do it when i get home.

Comment

Don't worry Rog once I take them creatine pills Domain sent me it'll be Montell Griffin II all over again I promise you.

Comment

Working...
                      X