No announcement yet.

UFC 151 Cancelled.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kaps View Post
    If you don't see this as Jones fault, you're either delusional or ******ed. Jackson said he would've advised Jones to turn down any fight Ufc offered him. Rashad was right about the both of them. Hopefully Dana teaches them a lesson and just starts cutting Jackson fighters...
    Your like the meathead who never met his match. If you had a shred of brains or common sense you would understand Chael is still a high level competitor who has absolutely nothing to lose and has done absolutely nothing to deserve a shot a the lhw title. I nobody else would do it call Franklin at least he's a decent dude. **** it take Jones off make it Sonnen vs Franklin nobody would leave disappointed and both would do it because they have nothing to lose.

You Kaps are always backing Diaz against the companies mistakes even when you know Diaz is dead wrong but now you can't see how the UFC wasn't prepared with a back up plan ?

What kind of organization throws they're top fighter (besides Silva) under the bus knowing damn well the other party is at fault. UFC should have back up events lined up.

Not Jones or any other fighter owes the fans anything. They do what we pay them for. Jones doesn't own a share of Zuffa he's simply a contract worker and they want him to save the company ?

Maybe if Dana would put better cards together more often the company wouldn't have to throw t's top fighters under the bus.

What's all this **** about Dana punishing Jon ?

If your the top dog (which Jon is not Dana) the company should be kissing your ass to keep you. If the UFC let fiighters like Jon, Silva, Gsp, and Aldo go people would watch them fight else where because they are the best fighters.

Your championships aren't Ultimate if you don't have the Ultimate fighters...Jon might be The Ultimate fighter right now if Silva wasn't The Best Ever !
    Last edited by Bacatit; 08-26-2012, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
      Actually when they fought the first time Couture was the champ.
      Okay, but still Ortiz ducked Lidell when Tito was champ and wouldn't give Chuck a title shot. Tito wouldn't fight Chuck until he wanted to get back into title contention after Couture dominated him for 5 rounds. So my point is Oritz was a ducker too.

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        You realize the reason its cancelled is because Greg Jackson and Jones said Chael is too good to fight him on 8 days notice, right? You blindly defend someone and try to justify a fighter not fighting. Keep it up. :P...

Edit: It gets worse for Jones.. Anyone read the report saying that Anderson Silva called Dana white and said he would fight at 151 to save the show? Said he wasnt in great shape so could make light heavy. :|...
        You do realize Dan and Chael are two extremely different fighters stylistically right ?
        You do realize what Jon is attempting to achieve right ?
        You do realize that Jon would be risking everything and Chael would win even after he gets destroyed by Jon right ?
        You do realize Silva offered to fill that spot for Jon, all Dana had to do was put the call through that the event would be back on starring The Spider who is the best fighter in the world right ?

You realize the UFC should have a back up plan for any event considering all the $$ on the line ?
        You realize Jon would get no respect for beating Sonnen ?
        You realize Jon would have trained for the double leg and a southpaw if he would have been training for Sonnen right ?
        You realize Jon would train for the right hand and the clinch wiith Hendo right ?
        You realize it only take one punch, elbow, kick, knee, eye poke, or submission to end a fight right ?
        You realize styles make fights right ?

Should Pac train for Bradley and fight Floyd because the fans paid for flights and hotel rooms ?

You do realize people are saying Jon is not a fighter while praising 2 of his last 3 victims Shogun & Machida right ?

MMa may not be around long at this rate

Comment

• Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
          You do realize Dan and Chael are two extremely different fighters stylistically right ?
          You do realize what Jon is attempting to achieve right ?
          You do realize that Jon would be risking everything and Chael would win even after he gets destroyed by Jon right ?
          You do realize Silva offered to fill that spot for Jon, all Dana had to do was put the call through that the event would be back on starring The Spider who is the best fighter in the world right ?

You realize the UFC should have a back up plan for any event considering all the $$ on the line ?
          You realize Jon would get no respect for beating Sonnen ?
          You realize Jon would have trained for the double leg and a southpaw if he would have been training for Sonnen right ?
          You realize Jon would train for the right hand and the clinch wiith Hendo right ?
          You realize it only take one punch, elbow, kick, knee, eye poke, or submission to end a fight right ?
          You realize styles make fights right ?

Should Pac train for Bradley and fight Floyd because the fans paid for flights and hotel rooms ?

You do realize people are saying Jon is not a fighter while praising 2 of his last 3 victims Shogun & Machida right ?

MMa may not be around long at this rate
          It is true that Jones stood to gain little from this fight. It isn't his fault Henderson got injured. At the end of the day, it is on the promoters really.

Comment

• Why don't they just call UFC 152 UFC 151 now, so as to avoid confusion for future collectors of the events? And does that mean the DVD release of the card is still going to say UFC 152 on the cover? Won't that be confusing as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
              **** them !
              I'm about sick of your negative ****. I'm not a fan of Jones personality after the Evans
              dibacle but Chael is a clown who just got his ass handed to him by the MW champ, now You think Chael deserves a title shot with Jones ?
              It's not about who deserves the shot, The Greg Jackson track team already stated they would've turned down a fight with anybody. **** the rest of the fighters on the card? Jon Jones already did by turning down a fight with a out of shape middleweight.

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
              Dan knew 3 weeks ago he was hurt and he was training with Chael they tried to pull a bait and switch. Not only is Chael coming off a loss but he's a known cheater. They told the UFC Dan couldn't fight 8 days before the event and fighter don't even train in the last week.
              This is according to Jackson's track team. Who are known liars trying to save face..

Face it you a ****bag person who only support scum like Diaz because you were born a misfit. Nothing wrong with being born a misfit unless you glorify everything bad like you do fckn dork grow up !
              Oh look, another moron who doesn't have any kind of argument so he brings up the Diaz Brothers in a thread that has nothing to do with them again. Oh no you don't like fighters that I do what do I doooooooo?

It's funny you call the Diaz brothers Scum. Neither has an arrest record, both spend most of the day in the gym or working out, and both bring it every fight. But they smoke weed and flip people off, they must be scum! To me someone who is scum would be a guy who drinks and drives, and ****s his fans, company, and co workers out of money...

Your like the meathead who never met his match. If you had a shred of brains or common sense you would understand Chael is still a high level competitor who has absolutely nothing to lose and has done absolutely nothing to deserve a shot a the lhw title. I nobody else would do it call Franklin at least he's a decent dude. **** it take Jones off make it Sonnen vs Franklin nobody would leave disappointed and both would do it because they have nothing to lose.
              Franklin didn't step up. Also, do you think Franklin could sell a fight with Jones in 8 days? Chael was the guy who could save this event. I don't even like Chael really, but he was the guy. Well, I should say that I didn't like Chael, I give him a lot of props for stepping up on short notice to basically fight a heavyweight.

You Kaps are always backing Diaz against the companies mistakes even when you know Diaz is dead wrong but now you can't see how the UFC wasn't prepared with a back up plan ?
              The only time I believed Nick was dead wrong I called him out on it, the Burilio Estima incident. UFC's has had the same back up plan since Zuffa purchased it, the only difference here is the champ didn't step up and do his job. He *****ed out and lost way more fans than he would've if he would've fought the out of shape middleweight and lost...

What kind of organization throws they're top fighter (besides Silva) under the bus knowing damn well the other party is at fault. UFC should have back up events lined up.
              They've never had to have a back up main event ready, because nobody has ever *****ed out like this before. They probably will from now on, especially if Bones is the main event....

Not Jones or any other fighter owes the fans anything. They do what we pay them for. Jones doesn't own a share of Zuffa he's simply a contract worker and they want him to save the company ?
              Jones and EVERY fighter owes the fans EVERYTHING. Nobody pays to watch boring fighters, if we don't pay to watch them they don't get paid. No, they wanted him to act like a champion and step up when they needed him. I'm sure he would've been rewarded handsomely for it as well.

Maybe if Dana would put better cards together more often the company wouldn't have to throw t's top fighters under the bus.

What's all this **** about Dana punishing Jon ?
              With so many fighters under contract, not all cards are going to be all killer no filler, put a guy like Jones and Hendo or Chael as a headliner, then filling the rest of the card with up and comers is great exposure for the other fighters. How would try to get your less known talent more exposure?

You don't think Dana holds a grudge? You know that he makes rash decisions in his hissy fits, I wouldn't be surprised if Jon Jones got cut or took forever to get another title shot if he where to lose...

If your the top dog (which Jon is not Dana) the company should be kissing your ass to keep you. If the UFC let fiighters like Jon, Silva, Gsp, and Aldo go people would watch them fight else where because they are the best fighters.

Your championships aren't Ultimate if you don't have the Ultimate fighters...Jon might be The Ultimate fighter right now if Silva wasn't The Best Ever !
              UFC could let Jon go and be fine, that's the difference here. UFC brand sells itself. Bellator or Strikeforce isn't going to pay Jones what he makes in the UFC, and even if they do, people will just say Jon's fighting cans and the rest of the top talent is in UFC. Destroying his legacy. Jones needs the UFC a lot more than UFC needs Jones. He's not even really a draw which is worst part of all....

Also, if you're going to question peoples intelligence because you've got sand in your vagina about your favorite fighter acting like a ***** you should probably learn the difference between their, there, and they're.

And now I leave you with a Jon Jones Quote:
              For the Record I have never turned down a fight and never will.

Comment

Working...
              X