No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wach Says He Really Needs David Price For Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wach Says He Really Needs David Price For Klitschko

Polish giant Mariusz Wach (27-0, 15KOs), near 6'8, is still trying to secure the sparring services of unbeaten Brit David Price (13-0, 11KOs). Last week we reported that Wach was hoping to secure both Price and Tyson Fury (19-0, 14KOs) to prepare him for the biggest fight of his unbeaten career - against Wladimir Klitschko (58-3, 51KOs) for the WBA/IBF/IBO/WBO titles on November 10th at the O2 World Arena in Hamburg, Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sparring? If that's what you call lying on your fat a55 after price lands his right hand.

Comment

lol price will knock him spark out

Comment

Please David, I'm begging you...

Comment

What he needs is a miracle.

Comment

Price KOs Wach. Good preparation, I guess.

Comment

David Price is already committed to Wlads camp for sparring.... dome deal

Comment

I don't blame Wach for wanting Price as a sparring partner. It's hard to find guys big enough to even resemble either Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
                  David Price is already committed to Wlads camp for sparring.... dome deal
                  yep you go where the most money is i guess! if vitali and haye agree to fight i wonder if team klitschko will throw money at price to not spar with haye and be with them in camp lol!

Comment

Wait, so if Wach somehow does manage to tab Price as a sparring partner, could that mean Price and Fury bumping into each other during those sessions? Hmm... :sneak1:

Comment

Working...
                    X