Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Ordered To Testify in Archie Solis Beating Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Ordered To Testify in Archie Solis Beating Claim

A spokesman on behalf of IBF junior lightweight champion Archie Solis has revealed that Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, the WBC's junior middleweight champion, was called to testify on Friday December 2 before the Attorney General in the State of Jalisco (PGJE). Solis filed a legal claim, alleging that Canelo attacked him over an ex-girlfriend in late October. Solis suffered a badly broken jaw, several bruises and several of his teeth were knocked out. A planned defense in December was cancelled. Solis had plates inserted into his jaw and the boxer is unable to return to the ring for a few more months.

[Click Here To Read More]

If he is guilty, I hope they give him a fair punishment (and not let him get away with this). I like this kid and would hate to see him end up like Mike Tyson (where he thinks he's above the law)... This way, he hopefully gets the message and never does anything like this again.

Comment

can't wait to hear him testify... i bet he won't even get in trouble either

Comment

Canelo the clown...I hope he gets what's coming to him.

Comment

He'll be just fine.

Viva Mexico.

Comment

saul what happened!? btw stop beating up little guys

Comment

There's no excuse for what he did, and it makes him look like a *****. He must have about 50lbs on Solis.

Comment

Nothings going to happen...... I doubt even community service

Comment

Another disappointing story regarding a young fighter with the world at his feet. It's not the first, and unfortunatley won't be the last.

When I first learned of this incident a few weeks back, I began thinking about that little spat which Alvarez had with Marquez through different interviews they gave to the Mexican media (I think it was a TV show, not sure), with Canelo calling Marquez out and all the usual BS....he sure seems to like the little guys....

Catchweight city, here we come....

Comment

This is the problem with globalization. American culture is invading other cultures. Some time ago it was rare in Mexico or any other Latin American country for a man to go to the police over a street fight. Archie is making all Mexicans look like cowards. He should have fought Canelo like a man. It doesn't matter if he was smaller , it's a street fight for crying out loud! You can kick, wrestle, attack vital points, learn some MMA. Canelo was an idiot though, he can have any girl thanks to his looks, money and fame while Archie is an ugly dwarf.

Comment

Working...
                    X