Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's no working water in my house and I got to take a s.hit.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] There's no working water in my house and I got to take a s.hit.

My water pump broke this morning and their bringing a new one this afternoon. I haven't had a drink or food since 6:00 am. Now I'm feeling the s.hits bubbling in my stomach. Today is my day off and i'm spending it hungry, thirsty, and s.hity.

I took a ***** this morning at my girls house before she woke up. No toilet paper left.

I had to put on my pants wit out cleaning myself and walk to the store and buy toilet paper lol. Good thing she was still sleeping

Comment

Why not just go the nearest Burger King or gas station? Unless you live in the boonies either one should be in relative short driving distance.

Or better yet, grab a bucket and fill it up at your neighbors house.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Guinea! View Post
        I took a ***** this morning at my girls house before she woke up. No toilet paper left.

I had to put on my pants wit out cleaning myself and walk to the store and buy toilet paper lol. Good thing she was still sleeping
        Wtf?

You know you could always wash your ass. To me that's a lot more sensible than going out in public with **** in my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
          Wtf?

You know you could always wash your ass. To me that's a lot more sensible than going out in public with **** in my pants.
          or take a shower maybe?

most people shower in the mornings anyway.

Comment

Take a ****, and poor a bucket of water into the bowl. You don't have a neighbor who would lend you a gallon or so of water? You have a human brain, such is credited for it's ingenuity. Use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              or take a shower maybe?

most people shower in the mornings anyway.
              Or just wash. Jesus... I honestly can't imagine myself just going out in public with a wad of **** on my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                Take a ****, and poor a bucket of water into the bowl. You don't have a neighbor who would lend you a gallon or so of water? You have a human brain, such is credited for it's ingenuity. Use it.
                I'm not going to my neighbor for a gallon on water. They never bother me for anything so I'm not going to bother them.

Comment

They just installed the new pump. I just took the most glorious dump in my life. Thank you everyone for your support.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                    I'm not going to my neighbor for a gallon on water. They never bother me for anything so I'm not going to bother them.
                    Dude if your neighbors can't even be bothered to lend you a bucket of water then you should be thinking of moving asap.

Comment

Working...
                    X