No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Rios Agreement Reached For November 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Rios Agreement Reached For November 23

Michael Koncz, the adviser to eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs), has advised BoxingScene.com that a deal has been reach for the Filipino superstar to face the always dangerous Brandon Rios (31-1-1, 23KOs) in a welterweight contest on November 23rd at the Venetian in Macau, China. Because of the twelve hour time difference, the match will technically take place in the morning on November 24th in Macua, but the actual HBO Pay-Per-View will air at the normal start time [9EST/6PST] on Saturday night in the United States.

[Click Here To Read More]

good for rios! he's going to make this fight FUN!

Comment

WTF??? Rios already looks like a fat ass at 140! He's gonna look like Chris Arreola at 147, Alvarado would at least look healthy and fit at welterweight. I can't wait till Alvarado fuks Rios up in the trilogy after Pac destroys him..

Comment

HBO boxing after dark sounds better!

Comment

RIP Rios, going to be just like the Margaritto beating.

Comment

wow so it will be live, i dont know the time difference but it will be early as hell lol. THis should be on boxing after dark, neither have a title at 147. And rios is garbage no way around it

Comment

I thought it was Alvarado since last month, oh well good fight and a perfect fit for Pac. Rios doesn't back down, face first , can hit and take a punch.

Comment

im pumped ! this fight will be the opposite of the mayweather gurerro snooze fest ! no running for 12 rounds , just pure excitement and fireworks from the beginning to the end ! i can garantee that the fans in the stands wont be booing like they did at floyds last fight ! ha ha it was so bad that the fans started booing in the 2ND ROUND !!!
                Last edited by 3Sun2; 05-06-2013, 05:34 PM.

Comment

well at least team Pacquiao is coming out honest in mentioning that Rios is tailor made for Manny.

Pacquiao by brutal KO. Manny is back!

Comment

Not even remotely interested in this fight. Alvardo would of been a much better option imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X