Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mijares Faces Carbajal on April 14th, Then Donaire Shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mijares Faces Carbajal on April 14th, Then Donaire Shot?

Former champion Cristian Mijares (44-6-2, 20KOs) will face veteran Cruz Carbajal (32-18-2, 26KOs) on April 14th in Morelia, Mexico. Mijares will continue to pursue a super bantamweight title shot. Mijares won eight in a row since snapping a three fight losing streak in late 2009. Carbajal, a former WBO bantamweight champion, has seen much better days. He won his last three fights, but lost of his high profile bouts in the last few years.

[Click Here To Read More]

Last edited by NearHypnos; 02-28-2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

If this actually did happen, which I doubt, it'll be really funny to hear more excuses from Donaire fans. The Terrazas fight is an alright fight, at least he beat Montiel. He should fight Nishioka and than Rigondeaux though.

If Nonito fights Mijares, wow.

Comment

Mehhh

Wont happen tho

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Mehhh

Wont happen tho
          I don't think so either. I mean, if you aren't going to fight Rigo or Nishioka next, whyw ould you fight Mijares when you could fight Terrazas, which is at least a decent fight??? This reminds me of all the "Floyd vs. Guerrero, Floyd vs. Morales, Floyd vs. Campbell, Floyd vs. Spadafora" crap.

Comment

Mijares is out of his mind, he would get trounced by donaire

Comment

I know Donaire fought the best in his weight class before but now he's in with guys his size, time to man up Donnie stop trying to avoid the true best and that's Rigo.

Comment

Even THAT's up to debate, toros. >__>

Comment

hd

Donire is another paquiao dokin n dogginn..deal with it
                  people...rigo is the best a 122...

Comment

Wow top rank really

Comment

Working...
                    X