No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Henry Will Be Laid To Rest on Friday in Chicago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Omar Henry Will Be Laid To Rest on Friday in Chicago

Omar Henry fell one week short of seeing his 26th birthday when passing away on February 1.

His birthday – February 8, which comes this Friday – will now serve as a homecoming, as the one-time promising prospect will be laid to rest in his city of birth in Chicago.

Relatives of Henry have made preparations for his final sendoff to take place this Friday at the Apostolic Church of Chicago, 6320 South Dorchester Avenue. Chicago Illinois 60637. A viewing will take place from 10am to 11am, with the funeral service to run from 11am to 2:30pm.
    [Click Here To Read More]

RIP, man.

Comment

There has been a Elie video posted recently asking for donations to a certain bank of america site, I just finished speaking to his sister and she has no idea who set that up.

WWW.OMARHENRY.ORG is the OFFICIAL site to donate

Comment

RIP bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

As a Cotto fan, One was really looking forward to watching him come through the ranks!! Such a shame and remember him sparring with Mayweather for the Cotto fight. RIP and gone before he could shine

Comment

Sad story to read so it is man .

Comment

RIP Omar you will be missed

Comment

Hopefully his promoter and mayweather read this and help them through this hard time. Crazy i still cant believe it. RIP OMAR HENRY

Comment

Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
                  Hopefully his promoter and mayweather read this and help them through this hard time. Crazy i still cant believe it. RIP OMAR HENRY
                  RIP Henry. I agree, either his promoter or even his idol, Cotto, should definitely foot the burial and funeral expenses. I was looking forward to great things from this guy. Just unbelievable. So young, so young... Descansa en paz Omar, te extrañaremos!

Comment

Working...
                  X