Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene lounge members as a whole. LETS GET MORE CREATIVE!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingscene lounge members as a whole. LETS GET MORE CREATIVE!!!

This is the most bland and lame "lounge" forum on the net and we have too many members to have that claim.

Why do people recycle so many topics and copycat other posters? For example there are about 6 active threads asking who is the best "this" type of poster. I mean really? We need 6 of those?

Then we get the circle jerk best poster threads where the same 4-5 lounge members lead every poll. Like why do we need 5 of those a year? We get it. And yes we still don't care. Then on top of that its not even a real best poster thread. I digress...

Also whats up with all the religious and political threads? They always turn into massive copy and paste jobs anyway. And too many posters regurgitate the shyt they hear the talking heads say. Lets dead those.

The best and funniest thread I seen was a thread about Penis Lent and yes it was a gem. Let that sink in lounge.

Our lounge is BARELY funny if ever. Too much bickering and arguing. Too many dick measuring contests.The lounge has turned into NSB 2.0. Circa 2009.

Hell at this point I actually long for a thread from Annie again.

Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 01-25-2013, 10:07 AM.

I actually agree.

People get way too butthurt over everything.

Most of Anorak's threads are garbage though. He tries way to hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      This is the most bland and lame "lounge" forum on the net and we have too many members to have that claim.

Why do people recycle so many topics and copycat other posters? For example there are about 6 active threads asking who is the best "this" type of poster. I mean really? We need 6 of those?

Then we get the circle jerk best poster threads where the same 4-5 lounge members lead every poll. Like why do we need 5 of those a year? We get it. And yes we still don't care. Then on top of that its not even a real best poster thread. I digress...

Also whats up with all the religious and political threads? They always turn into massive copy and paste jobs anyway. And too many posters regurgitate the shyt they hear the talking heads say. Lets dead those.

The best and funniest thread I seen was a thread about Penis Lent and yes it was a gem. Let that sink in lounge.

Our lounge is BARELY funny if ever. Too much bickering and arguing. Too many dick measuring contests.The lounge has turned into NSB 2.0. Circa 2009.

I disagree. I think this Lounge is unique in the sense that people seem to be close to one another. People have really put some personal things out there over the years and have sought out advice to a wide variety of personal, social, political, economic, etc. issues.

I've learned a lot of **** from people, given and received personal advice, discovered a bunch of films, music, and other things that I probably would have never come across.

Yeah, there's repetitive threads and there are "dry spells" if you will, but overall I think many will agree that the function that this lounge serves is perhaps greater than it was originally intended for.

Comment

Comment

This must be one of them creative threads?

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
            I disagree. I think this Lounge is unique in the sense that people seem to be close to one another. People have really put some personal things out there over the years and have sought out advice to a wide variety of personal, social, political, economic, etc. issues.

I've learned a lot of **** from people, given and received personal advice, discovered a bunch of films, music, and other things that I probably would have never come across.

Yeah, there's repetitive threads and there are "dry spells" if you will, but overall I think many will agree that the function that this lounge serves is perhaps greater than it was originally intended for.
            I get that but its no excuse for the lounge to be almost completely void of laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post

I make grand threads. Look at my history.

Comment

start the change yourself mate...

fire up a "creative thread" and let's see how it goes...

Comment

Creating a lame thread to whine about lame threads?

Comment

please lead us to the promise land I'll be your faithful follower

but on the real I just want to laugh I couldn't care less if a pit bull could kill a bear

Comment

Working...
                    X