Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(VIDEO) Victor Ortiz "I have nothing to prove to Josesito" (+ Watson bros lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VIDEO) Victor Ortiz "I have nothing to prove to Josesito" (+ Watson bros lol)

Did this guy really just say he came out on top in the Josesito fight? Kid is fukin nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      inb4 God I hate those as5hole brothers, always hogging the camera. Spoiled ass ***g0ts I hate them so much wish I could be hanging out with boxers...FKN F4GS

Good to see Ortiz in better spirits, I really thought he was going to be suicidal.

Comment

Hah, wtf? Why would Eric Gomez lie about Ortiz having a second surgery? Ortiz is denying that ever happened.

http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-or...-on-jaw--58245

Comment

Ortiz needs to do the rematch against Lopez.

Comment

In b4 all these hatred say he is scare and ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by realboxingmind
              Y,,so he can get,his azz whooped again?
              He didn't get his ass whooped.

Comment

Gotta love victor ortiz

Comment

I wish I could have that natural high that Ortiz seems to have..... Grade A1 s h it right there with no dirty urine lol

Comment

Ive always been an ortiz fan.. even with all the bull**** in the past as far as him quitting and whatnot

i feel hes had such a hard childhood, that he didnt have fun in his youth.. and hes having that fun now with all the extra curricular activities hes participating in now.. like movies, and music..

i just hope he stays focused.. he does need a new team.. hes got a good foundation, but he needs to learn some new techniques that will help him if he cant get the guy hes infront of out of there..

Comment

Working...
                    X