No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Praises Orlando Cruz For Coming Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
    there goes the last respect I had for Cotto. I guess Cruz enjoyed what he saw in the common shower when fighting in the amateurs...
    Who wants to fight Cruz now, esp if Cruz is cut and start to bleed..
    There's only one word for you pal.... Ignorant! Sorry there's actually plenty, stupid, ******ed, dumb, senseless, unintelligent! I think you get my point. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say that to cruz's face either, your the type of person who would write about it on the Internet or say it behind someone's back!

Comment

I wonder why. Hmmmm!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Have you actually read what you posted!? who's to say cotto actually wanted "props", he was just asked a question and answered it.. He's in the public attention, and people respect him, that's why they are congratulate him when he comes out with this statement. The reason nobody praises you for coming out with your "wisdom" is because nobody actually cares what you think you moron! I'm sure Miguel Cotto has a lot of respect for you and all you've achieved in the field of nobody gives a ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          I wonder why. Hmmmm!!!

We knew it was coming lol.

Comment

Gj Cotto

Comment

I wonder what would happen if Cotto also went BrokeBack

Comment

I bet that moron of PRPOWERPUNCHES will hate his idol after this.

I also bet that Mr Fantastic and Apocalypto will make their usual picture statement of Cotto being gay.

Props to Charlieg for the insight on how he lives his life.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I bet that moron of PRPOWERPUNCHES will hate his idol after this.

I also bet that Mr Fantastic and Apocalypto will make their usual picture statement of Cotto being gay.

Props to Charlieg for the insight on how he lives his life.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
                      It's cotto's turn to come out. Damn it's not a good year for boricuas first we see cotto sleeping with a fat whale and grabbing his butt now this fruit Cruz smh , it's roasting season on u Puerto Ricans
                      Your actually laughable man, Cruz came out as gay and so it's bad for Puerto Rico!? I think it shows the mans bravery that biggots like you don't actually register on his radar, the man has more backbone than you could ever wish to have! And there's something wrong with Cotto messing around with his best friend!? You don't deserve to have a Tupac sig you clown!

Comment

Working...
                      X