Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're not a Native American. You're a immigrant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] If you're not a Native American. You're a immigrant.

I'm sick and tired of people saying that this is their country and they don't want immigrants here. Native Americans were here first and they were killed, raped, and thrown off their lands. Any property you own does not belong to you. We are the real immigrants.

you don't say.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      I'm sick and tired of people saying that this is their country and they don't want immigrants here. Native Americans were here first and they were killed, raped, and thrown off their lands. Any property you own does not belong to you. We are the real immigrants.
      Did you just pass the 4th grade?

Comment

History 101...8th grade...

Comment

Not really, my like great great grandparents were immigrants. The Indians were Asian immigrants if.I'm an immigrant.

Comment

Pretty much everyone is an immigrant everywhere if you go back far enough.

Comment

Dat G.E.D .....

Comment

Shut the fuck up.

Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                  We took this country by force the way its been done forever quit crying.

Comment

Continental genocide is what created America

Comment

Working...
                    X