No announcement yet.

Trayvon Martin "protesters" attempting to make a point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I have no sound but it looks like a flash mob gathered to rob a store, which has been going on for a little while
    Check it out when u get a chance with sound.

Afterwards, they go to the school and show students the video. Some say they are shocked and don't want to be viewed as part of that crowd. Some admit they were part of it like if it was an accomplishment.

Saying, "we were angry" and like "we are smart kids"

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I was about to say this.....

no one is saying anything
      This proves your point more than ever. . . We truly need a dark knight. . . How is a hero supposed to combat mobs like this? Such despicable, barbaric behavior? They feed off each other, and get into a frenzy . . .

On another note: THANK YOU MEDIA! See what you done stirred up now?! All over a situation in which the guy might not even have done anything wrong (aside from trying to provide protection for his community). . . . Yes, he shouldn't have got out the car. . . That doesn't mean he attack Trayvon, though. . . Nor does it mean it's not possible he was justified in ultimately shooting Trayvon to save him serious injury. . . WE DON'T KNOW. . . But WHO CARES?! LATINO ON BLACK HATE CRIME!!!!

Comment

It's not a big deal. Just some dumb kids that got carried away and made some mistakes that they will be held accountable for. No need to be posting this and making a mockery of the serious event Trayvon Martin was in. CVS said they only took nominal items.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          This proves your point more than ever. . . We truly need a dark knight. . . How is a hero supposed to combat mobs like this? Such despicable, barbaric behavior? They feed off each other, and get into a frenzy . . .

On another note: THANK YOU MEDIA! See what you done stirred up now?! All over a situation in which the guy might not even have done anything wrong (aside from trying to provide protection for his community). . . . Yes, he shouldn't have got out the car. . . That doesn't mean he attack Trayvon, though. . . Nor does it mean it's not possible he was justified in ultimately shooting Trayvon to save him serious injury. . . WE DON'T KNOW. . . But WHO CARES?! LATINO ON BLACK HATE CRIME!!!!
          yep the media really fucced up blowing this thing out of proportion

Comment

Neighborhood watch wasnt patrolling the area?

Comment

I'm waiting for Joseph and mumahamdidi to come and defend this

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                It's not a big deal. Just some dumb kids that got carried away and made some mistakes that they will be held accountable for. No need to be posting this and making a mockery of the serious event Trayvon Martin was in. CVS said they only took nominal items.

Lol yeah, I agree. . . This time nobody was hurt. . .

It could give people other ideas, and lead them to do something a lot worse next time. . . .

Comment

"Look at the damage" then showing a few candy bars on the floor.

Comment

I would pay to see George Zimmerman gun down all these fuckers.

It sickens me how they admit to robbing the place with a smile on their faces like if it was something to be proud of doing.

LOL YEAH THATS ME ON THE CAMERA!!!! I WAS JUST ANGRY!!! LOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                      "Look at the damage" then showing a few candy bars on the floor.
                      I'm sure you would love to own a business and have a bunch of "protesters" run in and steal your merchandise.

Comment

Working...
                      X