Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are People With HIV/AIDs Not Allowed To Box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To many cuts and bloody noses in this sport.

Comment

A good example of this is Tommy Morrison. Seen him fighting lately? Ya know "A Real White Dude Boxing" P.S. I'm white. Last time I saw him boxing was against Lennox Lewis. AIDS is an issue with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
        A good example of this is Tommy Morrison. Seen him fighting lately? Ya know "A Real White Dude Boxing" P.S. I'm white. Last time I saw him boxing was against Lennox Lewis. AIDS is an issue with him.
        yes morrision actually has fought in the past couple of years.but only on indian resorts

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
          whos that girl on your avatar....
          Thats Michelle Rodriguez.

Comment

What's going on with the server?

Comment

Really? God? Is he shot or rusty? When we was going to box on a pay-per-view in Canada hyped it up like he hadn't boxed since 1995.

Comment

he looked terrible,you dont remember all the talk of his comeback?

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                  Some people have HIV/AIDS and do not know they have it for years as the symptoms can take years to appear, Anyone here can have it without knowing. Im not sure if Boxers are tested for Aids and if they have it they are not allowed to box incase they spread the disease to others?

Anyone know what happens in this case?
                  I respect you....but this question indicates to me that you have never attended a boxing match.

Comment

In the U.S. fighters have to past a physical examination, including blood tests, before they are cleared to fight. The test for teh AIDS/HIV and other blood borne diseases....

Comment

Working...
                    X