No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson swings both ways?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
    Prison time likely brought out Tyson's gay side.

Kind of like Bernard "Soapy" Hopkins.
    do you think vitali could bully tyson into being his *****? vitali's intimidating

not sure if tyson could bully him

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
      do you think vitali could bully tyson into being his *****? vitali's intimidating

not sure if tyson could bully him
      You're right, Vitali wouldn't be bullied by Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
        You're right, Vitali wouldn't be bullied by Tyson.
        vitali's huge

reminds me of a moose, which is why earlier today i was talking with a friend of mine about these majestic creatures and i referred to them as the "vitali klitschko's of the hooved animal kingdom"

Comment

Tyson has always been a notorious poon hound. He's got kids and has been married a few times. The man is straight, though his voice always was odd.

Comment

Didnt that green giant alt say the same thing. About tyson and lots of boxers being gay because of high testosterone which made them want to dominate men.

Maybe he will turn up for this thread.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that he went both ways if this is a fact.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that he went both ways if this is a fact.

Comment

Utter bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by BS Redemption View Post
                    Didnt that green giant alt say the same thing. About tyson and lots of boxers being gay because of high testosterone which made them want to dominate men.

Maybe he will turn up for this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      His voice sounds gay, he's been in prison for an extended period and he talks about fcuking men until they love him....I'm not sure it needs any more confirmation.
                      Add to it that he took Evan Fields' ear into his mouth.

Add to it "I wanna eat his children" (= his sperm).

Is it true (as I was told once) that Muslims don't consider it gay when you are the active partner? Only if you are the passive one? Is here any gay muslim who could confirm this?

And what about this strange white cap that he wears recently (that looks like a too-short-condom with fancy patterns), wasn't that some gay pride thingy? Kind of a "Stylish hat for gay men", can anyone confirm that this is some new gay fashion or so?

I am sorry if I hurt anyone here but I find this white-condom-hat so ugly and since I am heterosexual I figured that this must be some style that is attractive to gay men, but I may be mistaken.
                      Last edited by knn; 07-11-2010, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X