Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Vows: I'm Going To Bring it With Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Vows: I'm Going To Bring it With Guerrero

Atlanta - Eight-Time and Five-Division World Champion Floyd "Money" Mayweather broke from his Las Vegas training camp over the weekend to attend the semifinals of the men's college basketball tournament at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta. While there, he also sat down with media members covering the tournament to discuss his upcoming WBC and Ring Magazine Welterweight World Championship mega-fight against Six-Time and Four Division World Champion Robert Guerrero taking place Saturday, May 4 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas which will be produced and distributed by SHOWTIME PPV®.

[Click Here To Read More]

I think he has to be aggressive. If he just holds back, Guerrero could steal it on activity.

Comment

No he won't

I'm not a Mayweather hater in any way, but he will not mix it up in any way, shape or form. He will stick to his right hand, his defense and a few quick combinations for 12 rounds.

Comment

That's like a lion saying "I'm gonna bring it against a hyena!"

No ****, you're supposed to.

Comment

I hope Mayweather goes for the KO when he hurts Guerrero finish him don't let him off the hook

Comment

Are these actual quotes from Floyd or some PR ****? I can't remember him getting this deep or being this well spoken before. He's sounding like the wise owl in this article.

Comment

Mayweather's style neutralizes very active fighters. History shows that high intensity fighters become far less intense when they face Floyd. The Ghost won't be any different, the problem is he's facing a far more intense Floyd. Mayweather by stoppage within 10.

Comment

Floyd is going to wreck Robert. Going to look a lot like the when he fought Diego. Don't be surprised if some Victor Ortiz stuff happens once Guerrero realizes he has awaken a sleeping dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbanianTruths View Post
                  I'm not a Mayweather hater in any way, but he will not mix it up in any way, shape or form. He will stick to his right hand, his defense and a few quick combinations for 12 rounds.
                  so you dont think he's been walking guys down or going standing in the pocket alot lately? You dont think he's walked down every Southpaw he's faced?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
                    That's like a lion saying "I'm gonna bring it against a hyena!"

No ****, you're supposed to.
                    I guessed you missed the Berto & Aydin fights. 2 strong WW's that Ghost was not by any means in trouble when it came to strength

Comment

Working...
                    X