Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has better footwork, malignaggi or camacho?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never really studied Paulie's footwork but he is a good boxer so I am sure his footwork is good. It was not good enough against Khan.Camacho was famous for his footwork and it was better than Paulie's footwork. Camacho was a better fighter than Paulie in every way I can think of except heart.

Comment

easily camacho

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Of course we are talking about Camacho senior and not junior.

Camacho Snr. had much better foot movement and displayed it at a much higher level of competition.
        Even Camcho Junior had/has excellent footwork. I noticed it first in his fight against Manard Reed. In fact the analysts were so impressed that they had a 5 minute programme on it with penciled in foot positions and punch tracks. In those days Jr. was doing very well and expected to go far...at 140. it as for a double title and his record then was somewhere around 26-30 with about 20 KOs. Reed either had no losses or 1 loss, he was a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I never really studied Paulie's footwork but he is a good boxer so I am sure his footwork is good. It was not good enough against Khan.Camacho was famous for his footwork and it was better than Paulie's footwork. Camacho was a better fighter than Paulie in every way I can think of except heart.
          The early Camacho was as good as anyone could want. dazzling in every way, overwhelming oponents of all standards. Ut; said that Edwin Rosario hit him such a hwavy punch that Cmacho was never the same afterwards. But...he beat several champions after this .I belive he was never the same after figing Julio Cesar Chavez .

Sitll the guy havd about 15 ot more major title fighs, was never knocked down to my knowledge, and stioll fought to the unrecended age of 50, with a bare handfiul of losses. For me he is an All Time Great.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            The early Camacho was as good as anyone could want. dazzling in every way, overwhelming oponents of all standards. Ut; said that Edwin Rosario hit him such a hwavy punch that Cmacho was never the same afterwards. But...he beat several champions after this .I belive he was never the same after figing Julio Cesar Chavez .

Sitll the guy havd about 15 ot more major title fighs, was never knocked down to my knowledge, and stioll fought to the unrecended age of 50, with a bare handfiul of losses. For me he is an All Time Great.
            I agree with all that you said and I wasn't trying to trash Camacho. I was just giving Paulie credit in the one area he might be better than Camacho. Camacho was great and Paulie is average.

Comment

Camacho sr. of course and its not even close.

Comment

I think the thread starter is just having fun with you guys.

Because I mean obviously its Malignaggi. Nobody can do the Tony Soprano Shuffle like he could.

Comment

LMAO please stop trolling.

Camacho had crazy footwork, Malignaggi gets hit to much, and doesn't even know how to use his hips and throw a proper power punch, he throws flicking jabs from his shoulders all arm punching.

Malignaggi has horrible awkward footwork he just back steps, has no side deeps or side to side hopping around and fancy moves like Camacho did.

Comment

I hope camacho recovers!

Comment

Camacho had some of the best pure boxer footwork ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X