Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Fantasy Football Second Division Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there should be a discussion about scaling back the scoring for IDPs. As it stands right now they're even more valuable and I see you changed it to 2 points per tackle and 1 per assisted tackle. I'd recommend changing it back to the original Yahoo values because as it stands right now the IDPs are > any other position than QB really.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      I think there should be a discussion about scaling back the scoring for IDPs. As it stands right now they're even more valuable and I see you changed it to 2 points per tackle and 1 per assisted tackle. I'd recommend changing it back to the original Yahoo values because as it stands right now the IDPs are > any other position than QB really.
      I second this. Generally I dont really like defensive players at all but I dont mind using them, just as long as they arent too important

Comment

I definitely do not agree with changing the scoring settings post-draft. Some teams drafted a certain way and to invalidate that would just be wrong. The scoring settings were available for anyone to view for weeks prior to the draft.

For example, if I drafted Aaron Rodgers, it wouldn't be right for me to change the scoring settings to 100 points per passing TDs.

The settings will stay as is.

Comment

But the same 4-3 Mike LBs would still be the highest scoring defensive players. All leaving the IDPs ridiculously high does is make offensive players nearly worthless.

Comment

I wasn't able to attend my draft and my team sucks hahaha... Up for trades ppl!

Comment

Ok... honestly... I'm looking for trades to help my RB situation... Anyone is available... especially Aaron Rodgers!!

Comment

Team:

QB: Aaron Rodgers
                WR: Roddy White, Miles Austin, Jeremy Maclin
                RB: M. Lynch, J. Stewart (YUCK)
                TE: B. Pettigrew
                Flex: DHB
                Def: Eagles

Bench: Jake Locker, Ryan Williams (:/), Owen Daniels, Isiaiah PEad (:/ :/), Alshon Jeffrey (:/ :/ :/)

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  QBs: Cam Newtown, Phillip Rivers
                  RB: Arian Foster, Demarco Murray, Stevan Ridley, James Starks, BenJarvus Green-Ellis
                  WR: Stevie Johnson, Eric Decker, Desean Jackson, Randall Cobb
                  TE: Greg Olsen, Kyle Rudolph
                  K: Matt Bryant
                  Def: New England, Arizona

Defensive Players: Rolando Mcclain, Clay Matthews, Eric Weddle, Dwight Freeney, Bryan Thomas, Reggie Walker

Lets get the trades goin
                  Danny... INterested in trading for P. Rivers? Interested in Stevie Johnson too.

Comment

Originally posted by M0NZ0N View Post
                    I definitely do not agree with changing the scoring settings post-draft. Some teams drafted a certain way and to invalidate that would just be wrong. The scoring settings were available for anyone to view for weeks prior to the draft.

For example, if I drafted Aaron Rodgers, it wouldn't be right for me to change the scoring settings to 100 points per passing TDs.

The settings will stay as is.
                    Well its not like people were picking defensive players in the first 10 rounds... its your call though, or we could do a league vote or something

Comment

Originally posted by Burning Phoenix View Post
                      Danny... INterested in trading for P. Rivers? Interested in Stevie Johnson too.
                      Not trying to butt in, but I think you're addressing the wrong areas. You're pretty much set at QB, and WR. You need RB help in a bad way.

Comment

Working...
                      X