Comments Thread For: Paul Williams in Motorcycle Accident, Currently Paralyzed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad news. Such a shame.

Comment

• Wow man this shit sucks. I hate to be a potential bad news forecaster. But I wouldn't be suprised if something bad happened to Jermaine Taylor down the line because of what he is involved in. But a lot of people ride motorcycles.

Comment

• Dang!!! Hope he recovers well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          This is NOT important...Paul walking again IS!!!!
          Crazy how many people still think this fight, or sport for that matter, is more important than him walking again.

Comment

• Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
            How many damn times have I said that professional athletes should never ever ride a motorcycle? That's not only stupid but selfish because if you get hurt that is less money for your love ones. Yet another athlete who threw his career away because of a stupid bike. If you want to go fast why not just rent or buy a cigarette boat which is safer and much cooler than a lame ass motorcycle. I hope the guy is able to walk again, but I just don't understand what goes through these guys damn heads.
            I normally don't post because all the regards on here but I have to agree 100% with ur comment. Diego coarales died in a motorcycle accident, miguel cotto's career almost ended before it got started due to motorcycle accident. Recently a boxer from PR gf died,something to do with a 4 wheeler. I'm sure I'm missing a few stories. But point is I now understand why my parents were so against me getting a bike when I was younger. It's really pointless if you think about it.

Comment

• Man, that' just sucks. Warr Punisher, my prayers are with you bro.

Comment

• Im speechless ill pray for him and his family really sad news.

Comment

• Oh my god :O

Get well soon warrior.

Comment

• Really terrible news. I hope Paul manages to come out of this okay.

Comment

• Bad week in boxing so far... and its only Tuesday here.

Hope Williams makes a full recovery.

Comment

Working...
                      X