No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr., Margarito Work Together in Tijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr., Margarito Work Together in Tijuana

WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and former welterweight beltholder Antonio Margarito train together in Tijuana, Mexico. Both Chavez and Margarito are promoted by Top Rank. Chavez is training for the first defense of his title, scheduled for September 17 in Mexico against Ronald Hearns. Margarito will challenge WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto in a rematch scheduled to take place on December 3rd in New York's Madison Square Garden. Photos by Knucklehead Boxing.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nice photos!! And that's pretty cool that they were training together.

Damn and Jr. is tall!! I thought Margarito was tall but damnn..

Comment

Chavez is freakin big.

No way he can make 154 anymore.

He's stuck at 160.

Comment

chavez jr pinche gordo puto

Comment

Margarito-Chavez Jr. @157 .. make it happen!!

Comment

This thread is going to generate some hate

Comment

That must have been before the workout, maybe after a jog. Margarito would brutalize Chavez. I clicked on this half expecting to see paramedics.

Comment

Can somebody please explain why there is any interest over Chavez Jr? As far as I can see the only thing remarkable about him is his dad and his name. Does anyone realize he has never fought anybody and never will regardless of what names get mentioned as future opponents...those fights with real boxers will never happen...ever... because he is a B fighter on his very best day...maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Can somebody please explain why there is any interest over Chavez Jr? As far as I can see the only thing remarkable about him is his dad and his name. Does anyone realize he has never fought anybody and never will regardless of what names get mentioned as future opponents...those fights with real boxers will never happen...ever... because he is a B fighter on his very best day...maybe.

Comment

I remember Cotto's team was saying they were willing to go up to 160 to face Jr. but want to do a catch weight with Margarito at 150.

Comment

Working...
                    X