Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan are people forgetting his greatness?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel lucky growing up in the 90's in Chicago, going to games and watching them all the time on the TV; it must be the same feeling for those who came up in the decades before that got to see all the great boxers...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      No disrespect man but at 24, you might remember Jordan but not like the rest of us who are of age. His prime years were 84' to about 93'.

If you are 24, you were only about 3-4 years old in his last years of real greatness. It's like when my sister talks to me about the Beatles, I can say I listen to them and love them but I didn't experience them like she did, not even close.
      Fair enough. Ive always been a sports fanatic my whole life, sports>toons when i was a kid as far as i was concerned. I would say i was consciously watching/remembering from around the '93 year mark and onward. I was well aware of jordan, and considered him the goat, even at that time.

Point being, i definitely watched him play when he was still(and still is) the best.

Comment

I used to love the Bulls vs Knicks games those were serious battles

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
          Fair enough. Ive always been a sports fanatic my whole life, sports>toons when i was a kid as far as i was concerned. I would say i was consciously watching/remembering from around the '93 year mark and onward. I was well aware of jordan, and considered him the goat, even at that time.

Point being, i definitely watched him play when he was still(and still is) the best.
          You have a good head on your shoulders because most kids your age don't say that.

It's like the way I experienced Micheal Jackson too. People don't understand how big he really was.

I hate the bulls and MJ but he was the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            by people you must mean the young cats that think Jordan is a sneaker designer

I still say "Jordan for three" when I throw out a piece of paper in the garbage or "Jooordan" when I walk throw a door way and hit the top of the door frame

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              Man I remember watching Jordan during the playoffs. and getting goosebumps when they played the music and he came out. NOTHING could take me eyes off that TV set. That man created magic on the court.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                Man I swear I got goosebumps hearing that again **** haha You know you're great when you make everyone else around your great. Even Those were my favorite Rodman years. Pippen, Kukoc, Kerr, all them man.

Comment

by far the greatest commercial/song... EVER!!!

Comment

In my opinion, the greatest dunk of all time:

Comment

mid to late 90's jordan was still awesome and one of my fav back in the day

Comment

Working...
                      X