Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my community coffee with chickory goin this morning, debating on giving it a lol Crown Royal boost to start the day.

Comment

• I think I'm gonna go out and try to find myself a whore.

Comment

• Couple more swigs off the wine bottle and I'm ready to go.

Comment

• Comment

• With my wine bottle polished off, there's nothing for me left to do but to go out and find myself a whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              With my wine bottle polished off, there's nothing for me left to do but to go out and find myself a whore.
              can you take photos for the boys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                can you take photos for the boys?
                Yesterday ended up being more of a reconnaissance mission. Tonight I got the job done. Sorry, no pics.

I'm 16,000 yen poorer, but I guess I don't feel any worse about myself.

Comment

• It is really quite bewildering. There is a 9 story apartment building right in the middle of the whore district in Shibuya. 9 floors of whores.

Outside of there, people are hooking up all over the place and going to the love hotels. The cheapest hotel is 2,000 yen for 1 hour. Last night, I just sat on this street all night, watching all the whores walk by and watching all the hookups taking place. Most of them were apparently there for prearranged hookups, but this American dude I was talking to taught me that sometimes their John doesn't show up; you can tell because they're walking all pissed off like. He says these are good ones to go after.

Anyway, next time I'll probably just go to the club.
                  Last edited by Drunken Cat; 08-21-2012, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    It is really quite bewildering. There is a 9 story apartment building right in the middle of the whore district in Shibuya. 9 floors of whores.

Outside of there, people are hooking up all over the place and going to the love hotels. The cheapest hotel is 2,000 yen for 1 hour. Last night, I just sat on this street all night, watching all the whores walk by and watching all the hookups taking place. Most of them were apparently there for prearranged hookups, but this American dude I was talking to taught me that sometimes their John doesn't show up; you can tell because they're walking all pissed off like. He says these are good ones to go after.

Anyway, next time I'll probably just go to the club.
                    Dogenzaka? I used to live there

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X