No announcement yet.

just got a phone call today for a nice paying job 5 minutes from home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got a phone call today for a nice paying job 5 minutes from home

i had a bad stretch from august til sept but things got better. my shell refinery ban turned into a blessing in disguise. instead i made a wack of cash in 9 weeks of work to end the year & to start my new year a nice paying job close to home. 5 10hr days & weekends off. i can make a travel budget for the first time since 2008. this job is good for the year...2012 is gonna be good! cuba in march!
    Last edited by joe strong; 01-03-2012, 03:13 PM.

Congrats bruh!

Comment

congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        congratulations
        thanks... i had a few things happen that made me cancel 2 trips but the year ended way better then expected. i got hit cuba again, paid bills til febuary & got a job close to home that is good for the year. my year has started off really good & i'm the controller of my own destiny. i'm in the best position i have been in 10 years. no issues of any sort & i'll be close to completely debt free come end of march. easy to handle bills & what i owe on my airmiles credit card...life is good! just got to look after myself & keep doing what i'm doing...:3some:

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          thanks... i had a few things happen that made me cancel 2 trips but the year ended way better then expected. i got hit cuba again, paid bills til febuary & got a job close to home that is good for the year. my year has started off really good & i'm the controller of my own destiny. i'm in the best position i have been in 10 years. no issues of any sort & i'll be close to completely debt free come end of march. easy to handle bills & what i owe on my airmiles credit card...life is good! just got to look after myself & keep doing what i'm doing...:3some:
          Congrats.

Yeah, kill all the bills you can when you can.

Makes it so much easier later.

Comment

Aren't you the guy that goes on trips and bang all the b1tches?

Comment

Go for it sucka

Comment

Sounds like you have a good life bro. What job did they offer you ??

Comment

Congrats

Don't forget to bring me back the Cuban Rum

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                    Congrats

Don't forget to bring me back the Cuban Rum

i forgot but habana club was $4.65\litre

Comment

Working...
                    X