Can B-Hop Still Make 168?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can B-Hop Still Make 168?

I wouldn't mind seeing him vs Ward

It's like there's much for B-Hop at 175 anymore other than paydays against Pascal in Canada or Cleverly in the UK

And if Ward won't grow the balls to move up he needs the big names at 175 to step down (B-Hop is the only other big name besides Dawson if I'm honest though)

I don't think any 175lb fighters will be keen to move down after seeing what happened to Dawson.

Ward already said he would never fight Hopkins in any event. Would be an interesting fight though, for hardcore boxing fans.

Comment

Yes he can make 168 with no problem. You have less muscle weight at 44 than you do at 30. I know because I am old. I train as hard as ever but I weigh much less than I did when I was a young man.

Comment

They would never fight to much mutual respect between them

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoHooker View Post
          I wouldn't mind seeing him vs Ward

It's like there's much for B-Hop at 175 anymore other than paydays against Pascal in Canada or Cleverly in the UK

And if Ward won't grow the balls to move up he needs the big names at 175 to step down (B-Hop is the only other big name besides Dawson if I'm honest though)
          At 168, Ward will beat BHop like a real OG beatin a senior on walkah..

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
            At 168, Ward will beat BHop like a real OG beatin a senior on walkah..
            How do you see the fight going?

Ward's natural inclination is towards making things an inside battle, that suits old B-Hop as it doesn't test his speed and mobility.

I think it would be interesting to watch. As a boxing fan I feel like the 'mutual respect' thing is robbing us of a good fight.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 12-30-2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X