No announcement yet.

If JMM was smart he would push for Floyd rematch before 5th Pac fight= $$$$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Architect View Post
    But this 39 year old just iced Pac, isnt Martinez a MW? Mayweather should jump 2 weight classes? Why is Martinez picking on WWs? How come Martinez isnt calling out SMW? Has floyd ever officially weighed more than 160lbs in a fight? Martinez weighs 170 on fight nights yet you want a WW to fight him?
    Styles makes fights, do you really want to see this again? personally would rather see Floyd vs /Bradley/Pacquiao/Guerrero/,and the only one that could get made is with Guerrero, everything else is wishful thinking.

And **** Martinez took on Jr, the man has no fear. cant say that about everyone now can we.
    Last edited by Cap'n Crunch; 12-13-2012, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Nah same result...

Comment

Originally posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
        Styles makes fights, do you really want to see this again? personally would rather see Floyd vs /Bradley/Pacquiao/Guerrero/,and the only one that could get made is with Guerrero, everything else is wishful thinking.

And **** Martinez took on Jr, the man has no fear. cant say that about everyone now can we.
        Well thats coo he fought chavez Jr, I mean they are both Middleweights. Martinez should get a blue ribbon for fighting guys in his own weight class?

Id rather see JMM-Floyd 2 than Floyd Guerrero, But id rather see him face Bradley or Pacquiao

Comment

yea....Floyd is gonna run into his right hand

Marquez is GREAT fighter....I can see him beating damn near EVERY top dude from 140-147 with the exception of..yes, FLOYD!!!....he's just as smart as Juan The God and way more defensive minded than Manny could EVER be...Marquez can't beat Floyd...I bet even Marquez himself knows that...too big too good to be beaten by Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            yea....Floyd is gonna run into his right hand

Marquez is GREAT fighter....I can see him beating damn near EVERY top dude from 140-147 with the exception of..yes, FLOYD!!!....he's just as smart as Juan The God and way more defensive minded than Manny could EVER be...Marquez can't beat Floyd...I bet even Marquez himself knows that...too big too good to be beaten by Marquez
            What do you think of Bradley vs Guerrero and the winner aligns themselves for a fight vs Floyd? I think they should fight each other like at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Ca or the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The fight would do good in California.

Comment

Working...
            X