Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boxing Lab Radio: Devon Alexander, Jones, Delvin: 6/9PM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boxing Lab Radio: Devon Alexander, Jones, Delvin: 6/9PM

BoxingScene.com's audio show, Boxing Lab Radio , returns with another packed show. The show is hosted by BoxingScene correspondants Ernest Gabion, Luis Sandoval and Ryan Burton.

The show starts at 6PM Pacific/9PM Eastern , and runs for two to three hours.

Scheduled guests include welterweight contender Devon Alexander to discuss his upcoming fight with Marcos Maidana. Junior middleweight Delvin Rodriguez comes on to talk about his impressive win over Pawel Wolak, and Mike Jones comes on to talk about his win over Sebastian Lujan and the IBF welterweight title shot against Randall Bailey.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Boxing Lab is Live now with Mike Jones Delvin Rodriguez and Devon Alexander

http://tobtr.com/s/2521507

Comment

Mike Jones is now on!

Comment

Mike Jones commenting on how Manny Steward said he reminded him a Hearns

Comment

Mike Jones describing what it's like to be a Philly fighter

Comment

Devon Alexander now on!

says that 140 was no longer an option

Comment

we are now on with Delvin Rodriguez

Comment

Gotta like Delvin, even thou there was no doubt he was up in the fight, he let it all out in the last round!!! I think Delvin won the 1st fight, but that 1 was very close..Not like this 1 one where it was VERY clear Delvin was dominating..I would like to see Delvin take on Kirkland, I think he has a very good chance of beating Kirkland & if Delvin hurts him, he will NOT make the same mistake Angulo did(of punching himself out!) & Delvin will finish Kirkland!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  we are now on with Delvin Rodriguez
                  Delvin seems to be cool & seems to have his feet on the ground..

Comment

Working...
                  X