Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why dont Americans just scrap NFL, NBA, MLB and join the rest of the world with footb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    Why not be normal and play football instead? Scrap all your dumb american sports, Basketball can stay though, and come play a sport the rest of the world does.
    I'd rather watch a John Ruiz fight than a Soccer game.

A bunch of ****sexual ectomorphs prancing around in shorts about as high as my girlfriend wears. Rolling around on the ground with each other if they "happen" to score a goal, falling to the ground faking injuries, 89 minutes of most games is spent doing nothing.

Please GTFO with your Soccer bull****.

NFL Football is King.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
      I'd rather watch a John Ruiz fight than a Soccer game.

A bunch of ****sexual ectomorphs prancing around in shorts about as high as my girlfriend wears. Rolling around on the ground with each other if they "happen" to score a goal, falling to the ground faking injuries, 89 minutes of most games is spent doing nothing.

Please GTFO with your Soccer bull****.

NFL Football is King.

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
        Okay first off. The Steelers are the gayest team in the NFL. If you knew anything about football, you'd know that.

Secondly, it was a joke.

And third well this stuff happens in every soccer game and they aren't joking about it. So yeah, be quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
          Okay first off. The Steelers are the gayest team in the NFL. If you knew anything about football, you'd know that.

Secondly, it was a joke.

And third well this stuff happens in every soccer game and they aren't joking about it. So yeah, be quiet.
          to some guys hiking a football and wrapping up is a turn on I guess

Last edited by immortal tech; 10-01-2011, 12:42 AM.

Comment

some of the great gridiron "athletes"

Comment

because we are better than you

Comment

It makes money. Quit hatin'. Diversity is great.

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                  some of the great gridiron "athletes"

80% of these guys can run faster than you and bench press your mothers car

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    80% of these guys can run faster than you and bench press your mothers car
                    I was a TB back in Hs, we football players used to fck around and wrestle push, start **** with our shop teacher. Most of the time it would end up with him chasing us out the damn room. One time I went too far, he came after me, I took off, surprisingly he was right on my heels. Some grown men have a certain quickness even though they look like that.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                      Why not be normal and play football instead? Scrap all your dumb american sports, Basketball can stay though, and come play a sport the rest of the world does.

You should be happy that Americans have their own sports where their top athletes go to. If America decided to make soccer their primary sport, and the brothers all trained and aspired to be top soccer players then the world wouldn't stand a chance against America. Not only would they surpass Brazil and other countries in number of world cups, but their domestic league would be the best in the world, rated higher than that of UEFA.

Comment

Working...
                      X