Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    his dad is gonna be so proud of him when he wakes up

is the finale really 70-80mins long?
    He's alive? Spoilers mofo! I thought for sure his head got cleaved pretty much straight through and it only looked like that because of how sharp and thin the sword was or something.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      He's alive? Spoilers mofo! I thought for sure his head got cleaved pretty much straight through and it only looked like that because of how sharp and thin the sword was or something.

oh...that's how YOU saw it? i thought he just got nicked up...i guess we'll find out tomorrow

they're gonna lose steam of the imp is killed off the show

Comment

oh...that's how YOU saw it? i thought he just got nicked up...i guess we'll find out tomorrow

they're gonna lose steam of the imp is killed off the show
        No doubt, he is my favorite char on there for now. I figured if they can use magic gypsy fire to blow up ships they probably have swords that would cut someone like that. That was just my guess

Comment

No doubt, he is my favorite char on there for now. I figured if they can use magic gypsy fire to blow up ships they probably have swords that would cut someone like that. That was just my guess

well, the answers come tomorrow...or not

they might spend the entire finale on Arya, John Snow and 'the mother of dragons'

Comment

his dad is gonna be so proud of him when he wakes up

is the finale really 70-80mins long?
            18% more game of thrones

Comment

that was all Tyrion...lil Joffrey ran to his mom, the Hound wigged out and left...i watched that episode again the other day...cant wait for the finale

i want to see Tyrion scold his b1tchass nephew again...hopefully in from of Tywin

Comment

nahh he would've been instantly deadlikeyou if the sword cut even halfway through his head. he only fell down but still breathing and talking right after. it looked like he passed out at the end but he's alive.

Comment

Working...
                X