No announcement yet.

Fight H#PE refuses to cover Mayweather's latest lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KitangKatag View Post
    Fhype will lose their income and the exclusive mayweather scoop if they do.
    They still haven't covered the negative news about Floyd. And they continue to twist the positive. Oh, well.

Comment

If it's non-boxing news you're looking for, a better question would be how come none of the boxing websites really reported too much on Pacquiao having an affair with Krista Ranillo?

I'm just sayin. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by betii View Post
        If it's non-boxing news you're looking for, a better question would be how come none of the boxing websites really reported too much on Pacquiao having an affair with Krista Ranillo?

I'm just sayin. LOL.
        That's a good one...or how about that time Pacquiao's uncle was wanted for murder?

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
          You guys do realize that Ben Thompson wants to sit down and do a one-on-one with Pac but because of Pac being in the Philippines most of the time, he's unable to do that. He has also stated that many of Pac's people are always blocking him to get a good interview.
          I can attest to that and to trying to get any media time with Manny. Short of the open workouts and press conference unless you are someone they know or work in the Philippine press your chances of getting Manny are slim

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=492589

Comment

n.i.g.g.e.r.s everywhere.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X