Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infamous Erik G View Post
    Nobody cares if i hate on your race, so i wont get banned

Blacks and jews are more important than you
    Doesnt surprise me you say this as you are one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
      Why should hispanic people get there own lounge? Also the hip Hop lounge should be merged into a general music lounge.
      Yeah and no more Pinoy Lounge YEAHHH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
        dont get me wrong, you are important.

so are pigs on a pig farm. but they dont get to make decisions do they?

let the intelligent people do the decision making, while you do the dirty work.

Comment

I don't see why it should be deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            I don't see why it should be deleted.
            Me neither, TS is just jelous that there is no Irish lounge

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
              I'm Hispanic and I don't visit the Hispanic lounge. Well I only visit this Lounge. I think the Hispanic lounge should be kept up though, because if it's taken down then so should the Limey, Aussie, Pinoy lounges too. I don't think it should bother any one? It certainly doesn't bother me, although I don't see the need for it. I also don't see the need for the other ethnic lounges but they don't bother me.

Plus, I think since you're Irish, this thread will not be taken seriously. It has to be a group of Hispanic posters to come forward and ask for that section to be closed down.
              Kev, son the fact you are Hispanic and don't even post there says it all,
              Also the fact that your username is named after another user who is infact Asian, seals the deal bro.

Close the damn section.

Comment

Me neither, TS is just jelous that there is no Irish lounge
                No I'm not I just don't see the point in it,
                E.g. I presume it was made so Hispanics can speak Spanish to eachother like the Pinoy lounge,
                they don't even speak Spanish to eachother in there,
                The Pinoy lounge for example they do.

Also the biggest thread in Boxingscene history is in the Pinoy lounge,
                Hispanic Section is boring and never really busy.
                BPP even said a few months ago they where planning to close it down, yet it hasn't happened.

Honestly this thread was a joke thread but now that I'm thinking about it, It probably should be closed down.

Comment

Originally posted by ASS View Post
                  No I'm not I just don't see the point in it,
                  E.g. I presume it was made so Hispanics can speak Spanish to eachother like the Pinoy lounge,
                  they don't even speak Spanish to eachother in there,
                  The Pinoy lounge for example they do.

Also the biggest thread in Boxingscene history is in the Pinoy lounge,
                  Hispanic Section is boring and never really busy.
                  BPP even said a few months ago they where planning to close it down, yet it hasn't happened.

Honestly this thread was a joke thread but now that I'm thinking about it, It probably should be closed down.
                  There are threads and posts in spanish there, fool

The pinoys are the disease of this forum. and their evil pinoy lounge should be exterminated immediately! It is not a coinscidence that the pinoys are the richest and have the most powerful Karma on this site. its because they have their own lounge, where they can communicate in a mysterious language only they can understand.

Comment

There are threads and posts in spanish there, fool

The pinoys are the disease of this forum. and their evil pinoy lounge should be exterminated immediately! It is not a coinscidence that the pinoys are the richest and have the most powerful Karma on this site. its because they have their own lounge, where they can communicate in a mysterious language only they can understand.
                    Call me a fool again and I'll fly to Mexico and exterminate you violently.
                    After I have Wazaa anally rape you.

Comment

the hispanic lounge has it's purpose even for non-hispanics.

they made a thread in the hispanic lounge about prettiest **** stars.

we need threads like that to counterbalance all the gay threads that are on the regular lounge.

Comment

Working...
                      X