No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy XIII-2

Well i'm not ashamed to say I really like XIII so i'm pretty stoked for this game, I don't know too much about it I just heard it was coming out, is it on 360? or will I need to buy a ps3 to play it?

65% of FFXIII did not make the final game, this is that, cut and pasted around with dialogue added. It's confirmed for 360 too, but according to FF wiki it's gonna be 3-4 discs. You play as Snow's gf and lightning, which already is lame as fuck. No, i would never touch this awful spin off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
      65% of FFXIII did not make the final game, this is that, cut and pasted around with dialogue added. It's confirmed for 360 too, but according to FF wiki it's gonna be 3-4 discs. You play as Snow's gf and lightning, which already is lame as fuck. No, i would never touch this awful spin off.
      This right here, exactly

Comment

Man oh man how low Final Fantasy Square Enix goes.

Comment

This game will probably be worse then Final Fantasy 13 (if thats possible) but i will probably still buy the game out of my love for the series as a whole.

Final Fantasy versus 13 looks like the ****! I may have to get a ps3 just for that game!

Comment

I liked FF XIII, but i didnt finish it. It's way to long although i really liked the story a lot. Stopped play it 1 day, never came back.

It was a cool game though, doubt i'll get this one.

I'm really only planning on getting Fifa 12 and Gears of War 3.

Comment

Well it took me a year but I just picked this up, I just played the "intro" bit and I had no clue what was going on, seems a bit of a departure from. 13 But that could be a good thing.

Comment

Ether with the ether.

**** this sad excuse for a Final Fantasy title.

Comment

Well, I read that it's better than 13 at least.

I know square Enix isn't hitting the heights anymore but to be honest there are really no good jrpg's anymore.

Did you play this one at all Bringer?

By the way I also picked up the following....

Dead space 2
                  Arkham city
                  Portal 2

Comment

Nah, I wasn't interested in either XIII or XIII-2.

I thought FFXII on the PS2 was a step in the right direction for the franchise with the real time combat, highly useful and customizable gambit system, and the many other new features it introduced to the series, but then Square Enix just ****canned all of that.

I've been a big FF fan since the NES days, but the devolpers always have a knack for ****ing up their best work. The fact that FFVII and FFX are the two most acclaimed games in the franchise speaks volumes to me, whereas much better games (IMO) like FFXII and Final Fantasy Tactics were either panned by critics, or not even bought by fans.

That series is dead to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X